Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
cant speak with loren in shool after "ask about mat"
You have to speak with Loren at the pizza place again. It has like 2-3 parts. Once you talk with her enough about Mat, you'll get an option that should say "Loren wants to tell you something" when you talk with Loren again at the pizza place and that will be about Zelda in the park.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Too many typos right from the start, but that one is soo funny - (I guess she meant sweetie) sweaty.jpg

Rotelle

Apr 26, 2020
am I the only one who actually likes this game's art style? i think it's cute :c

the game is wip, I get - but it really needs some more signposting. things are really hard to figure out on your own i've been scrolling through this thread seeing pictures of routes that I have no idea how to get and there aren't even that many options in the game yet to begin with so there aren't many things I could have missed

the thing that really bums me out though is the technical problems - but they might be because I was playing on the compressed version someone posted earlier. talking to Loren at school just sends you to the other floor, asking the Cashier Girl for a discount brings you back to the world map, and then if you try to talk to her after asking for a discount, it nearly crashes the game :c the error I got from it. pressing ctrl to skip on the payday screen refreshes it (it doesn't actually change how much money you get, its just a visual glitch). asking loren about mat seems to... reset how many days youve worked?

i know its a bad sign to say that the h-game is too hard, but combined with the technical problems, i guess i wish i had a walkthrough qnq

but the game is cute so i like what i'm seeing so far - i'd be interested in seeing more fun with loren <3 she and alena look so cute in their thighhighs

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
talking to Loren at school just sends you to the other floor,

asking the Cashier Girl for a discount brings you back to the world map

Yeah, the Talk option for Loren at school isn't supposed to be clickable yet since it's still a work in progress. That's why it sends you to the ground floor. The Dev mentions this in one of their posts.

As for asking the Cashier Girl for a discount, that isn't supposed to work/be clickable yet. It's coming in the next update. I'm assuming that's why it sends you back to the world map and crashes on you when you try talking to her again. Look at this screenshot and you'll see it says (next update) under "Give me a discount"

Discount.jpg

If you need help with routes, just ask here. You can probably find some answers in these posts as well.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
theres a dom route and a sub route...but on the sub cashier route after you get to fuck her with the strap...when you try again it just crash
I know that there is a Dom and Sub route. If you try being the Dom with her, it doesn't really give you many options, since she is the Dom. I have my Cashier points to -51 and it still doesn't give me any other options besides the stuff we already did. No part 3 or anything. I wonder if the last two scenes are tied to an upcoming update. I got everyone else's scenes besides hers.

Dom1.jpg

Dom2.jpg

Dev! how do we unlock the last 2 scenes D:

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Dev! how do we unlock the last 2 scenes D:
Oh, those last two are the scenes that you get if you chose to be dom, and you can't have all 4 scenes unlocked because each two depend on what you chose at some point before. I think there is no way to reset the sub/dom points btw. So I'm afraid you have to reset the game or maybe reverse to a saved stage before if you have one

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
Oh, those last two are the scenes that you get if you chose to be dom, and you can't have all 4 scenes unlocked because each two depend on what you chose at some point before.
That sucks :/ I don't want to repeat everything just for two scenes. Well then, I guess I'll just leave it as it is. There definitely needs to be some hints to help people out. I think when I tried to be the Dom against her, I probably didn't ask her the right questions in order to get the scenes. Since I think you have to pick from 4 questions or something. Ah! this sucky sucks indeed :(

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
am I the only one who actually likes this game's art style? i think it's cute :c

the game is wip, I get - but it really needs some more signposting. things are really hard to figure out on your own i've been scrolling through this thread seeing pictures of routes that I have no idea how to get and there aren't even that many options in the game yet to begin with so there aren't many things I could have missed

the thing that really bums me out though is the technical problems - but they might be because I was playing on the compressed version someone posted earlier. talking to Loren at school just sends you to the other floor, asking the Cashier Girl for a discount brings you back to the world map, and then if you try to talk to her after asking for a discount, it nearly crashes the game :c the error I got from it. pressing ctrl to skip on the payday screen refreshes it (it doesn't actually change how much money you get, its just a visual glitch). asking loren about mat seems to... reset how many days youve worked?

i know its a bad sign to say that the h-game is too hard, but combined with the technical problems, i guess i wish i had a walkthrough qnq

but the game is cute so i like what i'm seeing so far - i'd be interested in seeing more fun with loren <3 she and alena look so cute in their thighhighs

Sorry for the technical problems, yea when you talk to loren for the second or third time you get redirected to the second floor, that's a bug. asking the cashier girl discount is supposed to be labelled as wip or for next update. Thanks for the error file, I just discovered a new bug. asking loren about mat should not reset anything, I just tried to replicate the error and it didn't happen. so maybe it's the crunched version's fault. Thanks for the feedback! Loren stuff is on its way in the next update.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
That sucks :/ I don't want to repeat everything just for two scenes. Well then, I guess I'll just leave it as it is. There definitely needs to be some hints to help people out. I think when I tried to be the Dom against her, I probably didn't ask her the right questions in order to get the scenes. Since I think you have to pick from 4 questions or something. Ah! this sucky sucks indeed :(
Yep, it seems I have to work on the whole general flow of the game, maybe I could add a work through or something.

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
How to unlock the "Part2" like in this pic? I have all the stats, clicked in every dialogue option and still didn't get it.
Do you see the Cashier points? If you have high enough Cashier points and enough energy, you should be able to click on Part 2. If you have low Cashier Points, just keep picking the same sub dialog options until you raise her points up and always make sure you have plenty of energy too. Also make sure you pick the "I wish someone would just straighten me up" option first, if you haven't.

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes