buggzy313

May 31, 2019
Yes, there will be a lesbian focused path. As for the grammar thing, I have o apologize for that, I'm not a native English speaker. Though I hired someone to edit the script so it sounds more "Normal", but they still working on it atm. Thanks for the feedback!
listen to me....be careful with who u choose...another creator whose well know hired for someone to translate...he got badly ripped off

• Wow
Reactions: Jinnxx

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Let me know if he removes the unnecessary grind!
I didn't. But in the next update I improved things a little bit and added weekly booster. Also there will be free meal that school serves to recover energy for free.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
It's a nice and cute game idea. But grind as fuck is unbearable: sleep sleep work sleep sleep work sleep sleep work sleep sleep work....(n)

Reduce this **** and it's a very fine game.

and why to pay here again if I've already a SIM?

Anmerkung 2021-12-15 212736.png

Reactions: Rotelle
Mar 22, 2018
Other then being really buggy and a lot of grinding, interesting too play. Needs consistent story/goal feels like I skip/missed some stuff, then in endless loop other times, then you have some options that seem pointless, like turn of screen share and buy sim card for $100. Items in store need adjusting, cause energy per $1, is a waste if you go anything but chips, which take forever to consume so a consume all option be nice, increase energy per sleep even by 1 or lower energy to work by 2 before raise would help a lot, because that's the biggest grind early on. Then you have casher not giving cash, which if it worked would make up for what little you make at work early on, and if you select the matt options while at pizza place it resets days worked too 0. Then other smaller stuff where you meet requirement for something but it wouldn't be highlighted, however you could still click it and vice versa.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
One spot Loren's vagina mesh went awol the vagina texture that comes with the body texture was there or at least it looks like a texture to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing is a bit weird how the fuck did Alexia get unshackled? One minute she is chained up and then a new scene pops up and she's no longer shackled.

In part 2 of the female cashier scene the line I don't like you getting too much pleasure so I'll give you some pain now! Is spoken by Alena instead of the cashier.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.5
Size 403 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
Reactions: Volts666

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
Its Impossible to talk to Zelda because she doesn't appears in the park after you ask about mat, anybody know how do i can speak with her and yes i read all the comments but that doesn't help

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Its Impossible to talk to Zelda because she doesn't appears in the park after you ask about mat, anybody know how do i can speak with her and yes i read all the comments but that doesn't help
You have to talk to loren about her in the restaurant after you're done with mat's room humiliation

Fletscher

Mar 22, 2021
You have to talk to loren about her in the restaurant after you're done with mat's room humiliation
Thank you for trying to help but after the matt humilatation scene( i needed to do it 3 times) than you can't talk with loren in the resteraunt because there doesent appear any text where you can talk with loren, can you maybe show a Screenshot how that scene should look.

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Thank you for trying to help but after the matt humilatation scene( i needed to do it 3 times) than you can't talk with loren in the resteraunt because there doesent appear any text where you can talk with loren, can you maybe show a Screenshot how that scene should look.
Right after Alena and Loren take Matt to Alena's apartment (Meaning you did part 3) you can exit the whole thing, and then get back to loren at the restaurant and this option will appear:

1639693959192.png

Jinnxx

Meow
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2019
Other then being really buggy and a lot of grinding, interesting too play. Needs consistent story/goal feels like I skip/missed some stuff, then in endless loop other times, then you have some options that seem pointless, like turn of screen share and buy sim card for $100. Items in store need adjusting, cause energy per $1, is a waste if you go anything but chips, which take forever to consume so a consume all option be nice, increase energy per sleep even by 1 or lower energy to work by 2 before raise would help a lot, because that's the biggest grind early on. Then you have casher not giving cash, which if it worked would make up for what little you make at work early on, and if you select the matt options while at pizza place it resets days worked too 0. Then other smaller stuff where you meet requirement for something but it wouldn't be highlighted, however you could still click it and vice versa.
Sorry you had to go through endless loops, it's on me, I kinda released the latest version without going through some stuff and I ended up releasing a buggy version. :3

3.30 star(s) 11 Votes