Roaring2020

Mar 6, 2020
Same artist. I think she prefers Aleriia now but personally too used to refering as Lerapi lol
Because (if i remember it right) she is Valeria Pimenova (LeraPi or Aleriia_V (Valeria)) or used to be as she married a brazilian and moved to Brazil.

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
Yep she's married and moved to Brazil
I'm in her discord so can confirm those details lol
ofcourse the good ones are ALWAYS taken, idk maybe shes not hot, im gonna hope shes not lol, again thank you for sharing eve dong <3

Zelfer

Jun 15, 2020
There still isn't anything from 7-2021 or 2-2020 right? I've been looking for the full Kaine pics from both of them for a while but the only ones around are the freebie preview ones.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Will delete this post in a few days, think someone been reporting my links lol
That why I always encrypted my archive links before sharing it here. I already got my entire trello page reported and deleted, but At least they couldn't report any of my Pixeldrain links lol.

• Haha
Reactions: NamYuri

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
lol what, for just hiding a girl "dick" with a pillow and actually alot of people downloaded that, literally thats the only version i have saved of that picture and im sure a lot of ppl who downloaded also prefer that for obvs reasons, a lot of people are not into uncanny weird shit, deal with it, also i dont give a fuck or care bout ur kinks, do and like whatever u want, thats not my problem, this was the only pic that didnt had a non futa version so i make one for myself and shared with others too, i dont get why you get mad when people dont like ur kinks , what is F95 becoming....
1684914770801.png

Last edited:

RandyMarsh

Mar 4, 2019
lol what, for just hiding a girl "dick" with a pillow and actually alot of people downloaded that, literally thats the only version i have saved of that picture and im sure a lot of ppl who downloaded also prefer that for obvs reasons, a lot of people are not into uncanny weird shit, deal with it, also i dont give a fuck or care bout ur kinks, do and like whatever u want, thats not my problem, this was the only pic that didnt had a non futa version so i make one for myself and shared with others too, i dont get why you get mad when people dont like ur kinks , what is F95 becoming....
View attachment 2645501
Your post wasn't deleted because you brought an alternative for people that aren't into futa. It was deleted because the text you put there broke the General Rule #1.

You could use this opportunity to show said text was just a joke and you had no real intention to interfere with anyone's preferences. Most users would be by your side and agree deleting that post over a joke was an overkill, maybe even request the mods to restore the post and the picture and they probably could do it.

What did you do? React on the worst way possible.

It's OK not being into a fetish or kink, however it's common sense to know if an artist makes works with things you don't like at all, it's expected to see something that will displease you, so it's up to you to filter what you want to keep of sair artist, and in this case, decide if you still want to come to Lerapi's thread or leave because of futas.

No one is entitled to demand anyone to keep only the stuff and posts of their preferences available here. I don't like gore, but instead of losing my time sounding like a kid throwing a tantrum on such threads, I simply don't go into any topic with such content.

For example, I like Sakimichan and whenever I download one of her sets gently shared by the fellow users of this forum, I delete the yaoi/gay content, but I know some people might like it and that I might stumble on it. It happens, they have their right to enjoy that part of the content too.

A better way of dealing with this would be politely requesting someone if it was possible to edit the picture with Photoshop to replace the dick with a pussy. Or if possible commisioning a non-futa version right from Aleria. You would easily get upvoted posting it here.

My advice for your own good: chill out. The forum moderation staff might not be that patient with users making a ruckus in here. Don't risk getting banned over trivial stuff.

Anyone is free to choose their side. I chose both.

1684985922823.png

Last edited:

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Your post wasn't deleted because you brought an alternative for people that aren't into futa. It was deleted because the text you put there broke the General Rule #1.

You could use this opportunity to show said text was just a joke and you had no real intention to interfere with anyone's preferences. Most users would be by your side and agree deleting that post over a joke was an overkill, maybe even request the mods to restore the post and the picture and they probably could do it.

What did you do? React on the worst way possible.

It's OK not being into a fetish or kink, however it's common sense to know if an artist makes works with things you don't like at all, it's expected to see something that will displease you, so it's up to you to filter what you want to keep of sair artist, and in this case, decide if you still want to come to Lerapi's thread or leave because of futas.

No one is entitled to demand anyone to keep only the stuff and posts of their preferences available here. I don't like gore, but instead of losing my time sounding like a kid throwing a tantrum on such threads, I simply don't go into any topic with such content.

For example, I like Sakimichan and whenever I download one of her sets gently shared by the fellow users of this forum, I delete the yaoi/gay content, but I know some people might like it and that I might stumble on it. It happens, they have their right to enjoy that part of the content too.

A better way of dealing with this would be politely requesting someone if it was possible to edit the picture with Photoshop to replace the dick with a pussy. Or if possible commisioning a non-futa version right from Aleria. You would easily get upvoted posting it here.

My advice for your own good: chill out. The forum moderation staff might not be that patient with users making a ruckus in here. Don't risk getting banned over trivial stuff.

Anyone is free to choose their side. I chose both.

View attachment 2647209
well i think u had no idea what happened then, im the one who made a non futa version of 1 of her works that usually she always release a non futa alternative of all her works from what i saw, but for idk what reasons only 1 picture was futa only, so i shared here a version i edited with a pillow hiding a dick for people that dont want futa content since i think it was one of Lerapi best work and a lot of people actually downloaded that but seems a mod wasnt happy with that...

• Angry
Reactions: Ancilla