Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
August

And to Dr. Syndicate all your 'Thank yous' must go again: CLICK IT!

Yes, there is a lot better way to express your gratitude than a row of 'Thank you, Doctor!' Posts.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Exactly, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
February 2022 need update. Marin Vtuber Calliope content is not full. Not contain dvp and black guys. Also October 2022 - Mercy Serving Her Fans. As I see a lot of packs are not full...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: DerinHosen

DerinHosen

Oct 15, 2020
February 2022 need update. Marin Vtuber Calliope content is not full. Not contain dvp and black guys. Also October 2022 - Mercy Serving Her Fans. As I see a lot of packs are not full...
For February 2022 packs (specifically the Calliope/Marin set) as far as i know, Alex does not mention there will be blacks nor DVP contents in it. The Gumroad's pack description say for that specific content it has 50 images, and i look at my collection and it also has 50 images. I also check the PSDs of it and there's no layer that has blacks in it or another layer for second dick for DVP, it just one set for vaginal and another set for anal, combine it and voila, a DP :ROFLMAO:

But maybe there's a hidden set? or an unofficial edit? i don't know, but let's find out.

I don't have ideas about the October 2022 packs tho, maybe other fellows here could confirm it.

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
For February 2022 packs (specifically the Calliope/Marin set) as far as i know, Alex does not mention there will be blacks nor DVP contents in it. The Gumroad's pack description say for that specific content it has 50 images, and i look at my collection and it also has 50 images. I also check the PSDs of it and there's no layer that has blacks in it or another layer for second dick for DVP, it just one set for vaginal and another set for anal, combine it and voila, a DP :ROFLMAO:

But maybe there's a hidden set? or an unofficial edit? i don't know, but let's find out.

I don't have ideas about the October 2022 packs tho, maybe other fellows here could confirm it.
Maybe he didn't check the oficial pages first, so it is normal, it happens a lot here, also he just keep saying the same things on other threads I've encountered him "Need -anything- please"

Reactions: jb44

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023

Reactions: AlinNila

FutaTheBest

Feb 25, 2023
This is official art. File is so big that I can't upload it in reference resolution 4000 x 6000. File name gangbang-mercy-can-fit-a-lot-in-her-pussy-pCylrb

Last edited:
Reactions: AlinNila

DerinHosen

Oct 15, 2020
Thank you for the inquiry.

I check the PSD for the Marin/Calliope set, again, and as I say before, I still did not find any layer that indicated presences of black guy or a second dick for DVP.
Also, there's interesting as there's flowers tattoos or stockings (?) in the pic you provide, but I can't find it in the PSD file of the set.

I think the pics you provide to us here is unofficial/fan edits. Unfortunately to us, nobody uploads the edits of that set in here right now so neither I nor other peoples have it. Maybe the folks/fellows here on this page, have it? If so, please share it to us here.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote