Comics Collection Pinup Alexanderdinh Collection [2024-06-16] [Alexander Dinh]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

demise0

Dec 20, 2019
looks like the new reward is out. Has anyone of you guys got it? Especially AradoAkbar or 最美不过回忆
Just found on e-hentai;

I'm a bit curious about the torrent that's posted. The file size on e-hentai is 2.38GB, but the torrent is only 205MB. I don't care how good 7z compression is, it wouldn't seem that it could make it that small. I think it's compressed or resized. One would have to grab every picture (all 589 of them) individually at about 5MB each to get the full pack. So it can be gotten there, but not easily.

Edit: Okay I was wrong. There's so much duplication in the images that 7z compression really could compress it that small. Uncompressed torrent is 2.38GB with all the images there and approximately 5MG plus/minus each in full resolution.

Last edited:
Reactions: tefollin

boom_1

Dec 11, 2020
Just found on e-hentai;

I'm a bit curious about the torrent that's posted. The file size on e-hentai is 2.38GB, but the torrent is only 205MB. I don't care how good 7z compression is, it wouldn't seem that it could make it that small. I think it's compressed or resized. One would have to grab every picture (all 589 of them) individually at about 5MB each to get the full pack. So it can be gotten there, but not easily.

Edit: Okay I was wrong. There's so much duplication in the images that 7z compression really could compress it that small. Uncompressed torrent is 2.38GB with all the images there and approximately 5MG plus/minus each in full resolution.
Usually I've been fretting about this link

Coolz

Apr 5, 2018
Can somebody tell which ones have Azur Lane preferably St.Louis ?
My connection is only like 300kbs and it takes days to download something like this ..

DerinHosen

Oct 15, 2020
Can somebody tell which ones have Azur Lane preferably St.Louis ?
My connection is only like 300kbs and it takes days to download something like this ..
There's a lot of his artworks that include Azur Lane, but if you search for USS Saint Louis, it's on 2020 June

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote