Fan Art Alexandra: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Atherin

May 25, 2017
(Jasmine) I'll be having those shorts now.
(MC) Yeah I umm... I'm not wearing any...
(Jasmine) I know.

Jasmines_Fall_025.png

(MC) Ooook.
(Jasmine) Just get them off, your stalling.

Jasmines_Fall_026.png

(MC) All yours! What do you think?

Jasmines_Fall_027.png

(Jasmine) ... looks like your not so great in alot of things besides boxing...
(MC) Ouch. So you uh... never told what you would get if you win?
(Jasmine) Oh?

Jasmines_Fall_028.png

Atherin

May 25, 2017
I want more. I want a catfight to get the image of MC's big Weiner out of my head. :)
Oh yes. Oh yes. It is in my head too. Along with some key shots...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do THAT? Or go back to Jenny and Sam? Cuz Sam aint feeling so good. Runnin a feaver. Needs the Antidote, no doubt.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Oh yes. Oh yes. It is in my head too. Along with some key shots...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do THAT? Or go back to Jenny and Sam? Cuz Sam aint feeling so good. Runnin a feaver. Needs the Antidote, no doubt.
Do that. I am not really feeling Jenny and Sam, to be honest. :)

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Just wanted to let you all know I'm not gone. COVID-19 may be awful, BUT! I suddenly have a metric fuck tun of time at home, so there is that... So hopefully I'll get some more fun stuff done. That said I've been slowly trying to continue the last sequence for about three weeks... it's slow going. But I wanted to post some of it! Cant keep money for 10 min either...

Alex_Strikes_Back_001_Arena_Cam01.png Alex_Strikes_Back_002_Arena_Cam02.png Alex_Strikes_Back_006_Arena_Cam02.png

pim0

daydreamer
Donor
Sep 20, 2018
Just wanted to let you all know I'm not gone. COVID-19 may be awful, BUT! I suddenly have a metric fuck tun of time at home, so there is that... So hopefully I'll get some more fun stuff done. That said I've been slowly trying to continue the last sequence for about three weeks... it's slow going. But I wanted to post some of it! Cant keep money for 10 min either...

View attachment 593180 View attachment 593181 View attachment 593182
stay healthy (^_-)

Atherin

May 25, 2017
So I've been playing Battletech and just for funnzies I went ahead and put in some custom Merc Pilots.

I'm not going to mislead anyone on how to properly mod the battle tech code to make custom pilots. I suck at is so far and this isn't really the forum for that anyways. But, can switch these imgs with existing "Backer" pilots by swapping them in

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\BATTLETECH\BattleTech_Data\StreamingAssets\sprites\Portraits

As allways make sure you make a copy of the original files, just in case.

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
So I've been letting this sequence compile for a bout a month now? Yeah my computer sucks... and I just bothered to go ahead and ordered them according to my mental story board and noticed that it's at almost 40 img's. So seeing as this is supposed to be "Fan Art" I'm going to start posting in the hopes that it motivates me to just get to the damn point. We need a four way. A massive hate sex four way.

(Alexandra) THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!!! GET THAT DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH BITCH!!!
(Isabella) oh you dun fucked up...

Alex_Strikes_Back_001.png

(Jasmine) gurggle... what the...?
(MC) Huh?! Oh I dun fucked up!

Alex_Strikes_Back_002.png

(Isabella) Fuck me... this is so hot...

Alex_Strikes_Back_003.png

(Alexandra) Get your whore ass mitts off him! He's supposed to be learing how to FIGHT from you! NOT HOW TO FUCK!

Alex_Strikes_Back_004.png

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
(Jasmine) Not every piece of sweet ass you see belongs to you princes. Go on about your way and play with your sexy little green haired toy over there. She's looking like she needs it.

Alex_Strikes_Back_005.png

(Alexandra) He's our boyfriend you cheap piece of cum sucking gutter trash! AND YOU! Come here!

Alex_Strikes_Back_006.png

(Jasmine) Mother fucker... him too... this bitch is greedy as fuck. I was lookin forward to breakin off that dick too.

Alex_Strikes_Back_007.png

(Isabella) Come on you stray dog.
(Alexandra) Can you not keep your dick out of every thing with an ass that comes your way?! I mean really?! You had both of us! Puppy why?!

Alex_Strikes_Back_008.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote