Fan Art Alexandra: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Jesus titty fucking christ I've wandered into a "BEAT YER WIFE!" kind of corner here haven't I.... damn it all...
If you hurt Izzy, I will end you! :LUL:

Actually, she'll probably stab you and then lick your blood off of the knife. She's a bad bitch like that.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
(Jasmine) We both seem to be into the same things. Our little green angel and your fantastically gifted boy toy over there.
(Alexandra) ...

Alex_Strikes_Back_068.png

(Jasmine) Common Princess... We don't need to fight over them, when we could share... enjoy each other too? I think we could be fun.

Alex_Strikes_Back_067.png

Atherin

May 25, 2017
(Alexandra) YOUR DONE BITCH!!!

Alex_Strikes_Back_081.png

(Isabella) Even Alex doesn't know... I want you to come inside me...
(MC) YES!!!

Alex_Strikes_Back_082.png

(Isabella) I'm pregnant too...

Alex_Strikes_Back_083.png

• Love
Reactions: vebka and Nulldev

Atherin

May 25, 2017
(Alexandra) GET UP! GET UP!!!!
(Jasmine) .... oooooohh...

Alex_Strikes_Back_085.png

(Alexandra) You listen to me.
You forgot who the fuck your messing with.
So you have two choices.
ONE! Gramps gets to have the pleasure of finding your naked - broken body out back in a ditch.
TWO!
You wanted into our relationship? Ok.
BUT! Listen carefully. You are not an equal partner. You are mine. You are my play thing.
You will do what your are told, when your are told. Because at all times option one is still open.
(Jasmine) ...ok.
(Alexandra) WHAT WAS THAT?!
(Jasmine) Yes! I want you...

Alex_Strikes_Back_084.png

(Alexandra) Good... now... take of your panties lil kitten... I want to play with my new toy...

Alex_Strikes_Back_086.png

Atherin

May 25, 2017
So we are gonna take a quick intermission... which I know is stupid considering how slow I'm posting anyways....
I realized along time ago that I was using the wrong asset for Alex, the damn main character, but it was close enough... then...
but... it's bothering the fuck outa me now...
So I'm going to work on identifying the asset again. I'm hoping it is but even though it's kind of old, it hasn't shown up on F95 for easy... acquisition? So I'm hunting for it for evaluation.

But this shit cannot stand. Last render from this sequence on the left, shot from the game on the right...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Ok yeah. is a much better match. Probably the one. I don't know what I was thinking with using Venessa. I'm going to have to go back and redo all the imgages with her in it now...

But for real, maybe I'll do fan art where Alexandra confronts her evil half sister that's been taking her place. Half sister who's father was clearly Mr. Potato Head... Alexandra Potato-Head. Yeah that's going to be a thing now.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
(MC) I'm COMMING!!! Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu....
(Isabella) OH MY GOD!!!

Alex_Strikes_Back_087a.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(Alexandra) Oh look at them... dosen't that look fun? Do you want to play with Izzy lil Kitten?
(Jasmine) Why are you being so cruel...?
(Alexandra) Because you deserve it lil Kitten. Now. Act excited.

Alex_Strikes_Back_088.png

(Isabella) Ooooooooh!!! Your filling me... oh gawd... so much... hot...
(Alexandra) Izzy baby, are you almost done playing with that dirty stray dog? We'd like to speak with you please.

Alex_Strikes_Back_089.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote