Fan Art Alexandra: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Atherin

May 25, 2017
So when do you start your game? :)
If it would be that easy we ll have thousand of games around here :LOL:
Wow CulayTL that's mean... Besides, we do have like a thousand games on here!

Plus, if all the fanartist started making games, who would make the fan art?!

So we pretty much only ever get to see Alex and Izzy being total besties, never doing the stuff that they must be doing.

dn_Lovers001.png

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Wow CulayTL that's mean... Besides, we do have like a thousand games on here!

Plus, if all the fanartist started making games, who would make the fan art?!

So we pretty much only ever get to see Alex and Izzy being total besties, never doing the stuff that they must be doing.

View attachment 427124
Neah.. didn't wanted to be mean in any way.. many great artists around here.. but rendering a picture it's one thing.. coding a game it's another thing.
At least on renders you can work them on daytime and leave it to render overnight.. in the morning voila.. on coding that doesn't work.
Or if you move a hand it looks weird at least you know where is the problem but if you change a variabile in a code can cause lots of problems and you don't have the ideea why, where, when, how..
I found posing a character a lot easier than coding a game.

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Neah.. didn't wanted to be mean in any way.. many great artists around here.. but rendering a picture it's one thing.. coding a game it's another thing.
At least on renders you can work them on daytime and leave it to render overnight.. in the morning voila.. on coding that doesn't work.
Or if you move a hand it looks weird at least you know where is the problem but if you change a variabile in a code can cause lots of problems and you don't have the ideea why, where, when, how..
I found posing a character a lot easier than coding a game.
Naaah I'm just trollin ya man. Aint no body got time for that.

dn_Lovers003.png
dn_Lovers002.png

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Atherin these are hot. Thanks!
Thank you very much. And you are most welcome.
I'm just having fun, the community did all the real work.
dn_Lovers008.png

dn_Lovers007.png

Was looking at assets while this one rendered and noticed that the body/skin assets I though were Alex ( ) might actually be what was used for Clare. Could be both, but Alex has some frekels that are missing from that model... so...

Atherin

May 25, 2017
Those buttcheeks are amazing. I don't know much about rendering but these are beautiful.
Thanks. ^^ It's just plane ol' Amber for Gen3F with Lighting I got outa this pack: Egyptian Mega Bundle, think it was called Aurous Lighting, but it's really just simple hot/cold normal lighting, using two cold rim lights beneath the water and one warm spotlight above that's giving us that peach glow on the water surface.
Above water I was using Hot/Cold at 35% angles with a neutral soft fill light pulled way back.

dn_Lovers018.png
dn_Lovers019.png

Edit: I'm sorry, went back and looked, was using all hot above water. With the water and the cold stone cooling every thing down, needed to give the scene more color.
Also... found BUBBLES!

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote