• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Alexandra: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
You are skilled enough and obviously you have patience and talent more than many others from here.
I know the "making a new game" subject was discussed and closed fast.. did you thinked to start a comic? Mini series, like original chars maybe?

You should give more attention to the body parts as well like the blonde fingers for example.. quite big clippings there.
I know sometimes you get tired.. and it's hard to see the obivious clippings.. an easy way like after you seted your pose, light etc and it's ready to render take a look in the smooth preview mode, you can notice the broken things a lot easier.

You could try to set smooth modifier as well to avoid this.. at least that's what I'm doing to be sure my figure hands or other part of the body won't clip too much or at all with other objects, figures..

Hope you don't mind..

Atherin

May 25, 2017
You are skilled enough and obviously you have patience and talent more than many others from here.
I know the "making a new game" subject was discussed and closed fast.. did you thinked to start a comic? Mini series, like original chars maybe?

You should give more attention to the body parts as well like the blonde fingers for example.. quite big clippings there.
I know sometimes you get tired.. and it's hard to see the obivious clippings.. an easy way like after you seted your pose, light etc and it's ready to render take a look in the smooth preview mode, you can notice the broken things a lot easier.

You could try to set smooth modifier as well to avoid this.. at least that's what I'm doing to be sure my figure hands or other part of the body won't clip too much or at all with other objects, figures..

Hope you don't mind..
Good lookin out, thanks CulayTL. If I'm being honest, I stopped taking great care setting up these shots about a week ago. Spent most of yesterday glued to Areas of Gray. I'll fool around with this smooth modifier thing.

I've had a narative in my brain hole for a number of years that I've been waiting for the right medium to present itself for... it's heavily derived from themes I picked up watching Anime, themes that have since been beaten to death so... meh... we'll see. I've not actually messed with Unity or anything yet.

That said... think this series is done.
dn_Lovers071.png
dn_Lovers069.png
dn_Lovers070.png

Last edited:

Atherin

May 25, 2017
For this scenario the Main Character shall be know as "Atherin" because, of course I named it me.
If you played Alexandra then you'll remember pretty early on there was a critical failure choice that emidiatly lead to a game over where you had the option to kill off poor heart broken Isabella.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Morpheus668

Jun 22, 2017
yay! a fan art thread that actually goes through the trouble of figuring out the assets used!

now I can join in the fun

well, soon as daz quits bein a cunt

simple 1080 render and was taking way to long without the progress bar advancing so...
y'all just get this for now
Alice Test 001.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote