Mod Ren'Py Completed Alexandra Gallery Mod [ v1.0/v1 ] [ wurg ]

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Just for advising wurg an update is released. Take your time and i trust you for give us a good update like usual.

For now. I'm waiting and patient respectfully. Don't rush. Any life is in danger. ;)

Many thanks in advance!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Just for advising wurg an update is released. Take your time and i trust you for give us a good update like usual.

For now. I'm waiting and patient respectfully. Don't rush. Any life is in danger. ;)

Many thanks in advance!
The update is ready to go for you guys.

Reactions: Dark Horizon

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
how to unlock this i tried 3 times but nothing
If I remember correctly, to unlock hers you have to go on the rides with her in the cars and have to be on the robbery path, not the path where you get the jewels from Alexandra. Just go for a ride with her whenever you can and make sure you are on the robbery path.

There is also a scene with Alice you can only get on the robbery path too. So if you have both of those unlocked, you are close, you just need to go back and make sure you go on the car rides with Jamie and basically say yes whenever she asks you something.

The scene with Jamie is before the scenes with Alice and after the first scene with the neighbor girl, just for reference.

Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
just passing by to to let everyone know that 0.85 just landed :) i hope this gets updated soon, no pressure willing to wait thank for the mod!