Mod Ren'Py Completed Alexandra Gallery Mod [ v1.0/v1 ] [ wurg ]

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
There is also a way to keep track of a game that many don't use, the upside to this is you don't get bombarded by all the replies to each thread. It works the same as bookmarking any webpage in Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, etc.

I use this to make it easier for me to go to my mod pages when I need to.

You go to the page on the site and click on the bookmark symbol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you click on the symbol it will change, red in my example.

Next, you click on your user name at the top of the screen, then click on bookmarks, and there is your list of bookmarked pages.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I didn't know this. Thank you very much. I will try this too. I appreciate your help. :giggle: (y) :D

kiljaeden

Jun 2, 2019
Why scenes are locked with this mod? What's the point of a gallery mod if I can't see them without playing? I mean I can save before the scenes if I wanna replay them later.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Why scenes are locked with this mod? What's the point of a gallery mod if I can't see them without playing? I mean I can save before the scenes if I wanna replay them later.
It's a replay mod, I even put that in big yellow letters on the top of the post to make it clear to everyone. What's the point of playing the game when you can just open the image folder and look at the pictures.

Reactions: Haast