• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

schiable

Mar 18, 2019
From Patreon:

Progress report
Hi

Things are going pretty well.
Most of the renders are prepared. Well, they're all prepared, but I have to remake some of them.
I don't really have a lot to say. It will mostly be a story driven update. And I expect to release it early next week.
That's about it.

Best regards
Ptolemy
I mainly play this game for the story. Plot and characters are actually more interesting than the sex scenes.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
From Patreon:

Hi

It's done. And I hope you enjoy it.
Mostly story in this update.
Like I said before, it's a little shorter due to me wanting to release a little earlier this month.
It's the 25'th. Good enough. In the future if we happen to have a long delay, it won't push the update in the next month. Gives us a little cushion, and insure we don't go a whole month without an update.
For comparison, this update is 243 renders, while last update was 270. 1 animation this month. Last month it was 3. So, 90% in terms of renders, 30% in terms of animations. But we managed to win about 5 days. Actual play time will depend on choices, of course.
I think I got all the bugs, but if I didn't I hope they will be reported.
That's about it. Hope you enjoy it.
Links:
PC:
MAC:
Android will be released a little later.

Best regards
Ptolemy

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Get some errors during the poker game robbery. can ignore them to continue. probably 10 in total. Dont know why, but I also got a big text file that popped up after banging the guys head into the table. will post it as an attachment

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also got one after watching TV with Boris
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hm, that ended in a rather unusual place. Yes, it must have been a little bit shorter than usual and is mostly setup. I guess I can say without a spoiler that the one animation is a smile.

I got that error too after the Snooker game, and I guess it's due to a spelling mistake (dissovle instead of dissolve). Did not get any pregnancy stuff or a poker game robbery scene. (Think that's due to taking the other path in the last update and Alex taking care of things.)

As usual looking forward to where the story goes.

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
What was the last version you played? I had no trouble continuing from the last update, if your save is from before the game was re-tooled to remove the free roam parts of the game you'll have to start fresh.
My last save is from June 29th.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Gonna try this tonight..Sounds and looks good as far as I know. DL'n now

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of v0.40

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original: 2.00GB
Compressed: 597MB

Download Win
: - - -

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 130 Votes