VN Ren'Py Alice: A Hard Life [Ep1 v1.5] [Caylake]

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
yeah there were grammer mistakes but honestly it wasnt that bad. my biggest complaint are referring girls as he/him and referring boys as she/her :) its probably going to be fixed in next update hopefully.

Reactions: Caylake

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So, there no skip text nor rollback he seem like he deactived them.
We need be free to have our way to rallback when and where we want and I prefer skip usless text stright to the importart part.
To what they want us from to go back and se what that choise mean to accept or not we need to be sure to not be had bad surprises.

Give us back preference rallback and skip option, they are crucial in all choise based games.

Last edited:

Caylake

Game Developer
Jul 31, 2019
yeah there were grammer mistakes but honestly it wasnt that bad. my biggest complaint are referring girls as he/him and referring boys as she/her :) its probably going to be fixed in next update hopefully.
Thank you for your consideration. You won't see grammatical errors in the next update. Sorry for my mistakes!

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
you wrote she is a clever woman. she just found out that her neighbour is a lawyer. if she really is clever she could ask him what her options are, if the landlord can throw her out (in my country for example he couldnt just throw her out) and she could sue both the landlord and the principal for sexuell harrasment. i mean for what you gave us the options to not be a slut when she just goes and let herself be degraded by the landlord to give him a handjob? no self-respect woman would do that.

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
Grammar, punctuation, spelling, and the like are in theory, easy fixes.

But it's very difficult to fix bad pacing, dialogue, characterization, plot, and so many other fundamental things that cripple any kind of cohesive story trying to be conveyed, even in something as lowly as smut.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
you wrote she is a clever woman. she just found out that her neighbour is a lawyer. if she really is clever she could ask him what her options are, if the landlord can throw her out (in my country for example he couldnt just throw her out) and she could sue both the landlord and the principal for sexuell harrasment. i mean for what you gave us the options to not be a slut when she just goes and let herself be degraded by the landlord to give him a handjob? no self-respect woman would do that.
Yesterday i watch a liveguard stepsis jump in the bathtub to save her stepbro from shark and fked him just in case so that he wasnt afraid. You know what? I enjoyed that sh*t Sherlock

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
i mean its game, even movies have lots of dumb shit going on...

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
As the story progresses you will realize that this is not the case. Alice is a teacher at school to catch a man named Toby, to get information about him. toby is Jacob's father. Please wait for the update!
I know what the story is, but it's the similarities to another game, there might be slight difference, but the scenes are eerily similar.

YogaPants

Oct 30, 2021
but why write her as a clever strong willed person than? you see it in the classroom scene she wants to be respected. that handjob just doesnt make any sense if you are not on the slut route.
it's much more enjoyable to degrade a strong willed woman, even if it's just in name

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
All she had to tell him was she’s a secret agent working undercover in the school to bust the drug dealers, the principal should know that unless he’s also part of the problem in ghe sting operation, also don’t trust that librarian, think she’s fuckin jacob for drugs or maybe to work for his dad, but she went out of her way to protect him

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
What a lovely game, love the lesbian path I am going on , hoping and wishing for much more .Hopefully some sexy lingerie is in the next update "Pantyhose" is great seduction , some footsies perhaps ~ as you really never see it too much , again great seduction. Cant wait for the next update , this is going into my favorites ~

Reactions: Armonie

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
What a lovely game, love the lesbian path I am going on , hoping and wishing for much more .Hopefully some sexy lingerie is in the next update "Pantyhose" is great seduction , some footsies perhaps ~ as you really never see it too much , again great seduction. Cant wait for the next update , this is going into my favorites ~
is only lesbian? because as I read there is some forced stuff

Reactions: 88Michele88

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
is only lesbian? because as I read there is some forced stuff
Dev themselves said as of now there is no path that allows to avoid all m/f content, so either that's meant to say it won't be possible in the long run or it already isn't possible at this time.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes