Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes
Dec 31, 2020
You can try Lost Life, Hizashi no Naka no Riaru, Live2d de Ugoku Isoppu Guuwa, Park Toucher Fantasy, some of Ekicon games, Musume Seikatsu, Osake Riesz, Coercion of a Devoted Wife ~ A Married Woman's Womb Filled to Pregnancy, Lovely Moment with a Married Woman (Highly recommended), Imouto life Monochrome.

That's just some but all are animated except Imouto life. If you want CG ones I can also give you but animated is way better IMO.
Dude ? that list can get you added to another list.

elwingo

Dec 22, 2016
You can try Lost Life, Hizashi no Naka no Riaru, Live2d de Ugoku Isoppu Guuwa, Park Toucher Fantasy, some of Ekicon games, Musume Seikatsu, Osake Riesz, Coercion of a Devoted Wife ~ A Married Woman's Womb Filled to Pregnancy, Lovely Moment with a Married Woman (Highly recommended), Imouto life Monochrome.

That's just some but all are animated except Imouto life. If you want CG ones I can also give you but animated is way better IMO.
thank you, i don't know any of those so i'll check them out!

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I'm having trouble finding alice in the rooms the game says she is. Is my game bugged?
Make sure you got proper stats.
If she's not there when you enter, gotta hit the wait button.
Some scenes are only available after you did another scene that day. Such as her in her room requires you did the bathroom scene at turn 5 (actually 5 not the games screwed up counting system).
Some scenes become unavailable if you did another scene that day. Kitchen 2 (turn 2), Living Room 2 (Turn 4), and Bathroom 2 (Turn 6) are all connected. If you do one, the others are not available that day. Also, if you meet the requirements for Bathroom 2 or in her room...peeking on her bathing becomes unavailable.

Reactions: BigWoke

Lolek77

Jul 15, 2018
Anyone has link for Minigames:
Taiga in Your Room
Alice Awakening: What?! She blackmailing me?!
Taiga in my Prison Cell
TV time with my...

Reactions: mrcastor11

kortos1977

Aug 16, 2019
I think my game is broken, can someone help me I would be very happy.

there is definitely a task that has not been done and I did what he said at least 20 times, there may be more, but there was no improvement in the task

I play this type of games a lot and I can understand more or less I tried a lot but it didn't work

and the music no longer plays

the task is:

CURRENT OBJECTIVE

WOW... THAT UNIFORM FITS HER JUST PERFECTLY. MAYBE SHE TRIED THAT UNIFORM JUST FOR ME?. NAH

GHM. ANYWAY. LET,S CHECK HER STREAMS FROM TIME TO TIME. MAYBE THERE WILL BE SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING HE-HE...

I checked the broadcast more than 20 times, sometimes she wears her school uniform and sometimes she doesn't.

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
I think my game is broken, can someone help me I would be very happy.

there is definitely a task that has not been done and I did what he said at least 20 times, there may be more, but there was no improvement in the task

I play this type of games a lot and I can understand more or less I tried a lot but it didn't work

and the music no longer plays

the task is:

CURRENT OBJECTIVE

WOW... THAT UNIFORM FITS HER JUST PERFECTLY. MAYBE SHE TRIED THAT UNIFORM JUST FOR ME?. NAH

GHM. ANYWAY. LET,S CHECK HER STREAMS FROM TIME TO TIME. MAYBE THERE WILL BE SOMETHING MORE INTERESTING HE-HE...

I checked the broadcast more than 20 times, sometimes she wears her school uniform and sometimes she doesn't.
just pasting a part from my old guide here :

15: Schoolgirl Alice no longer cuts it (aka the swimsuit stream)
Requirements(?) : Lust 50, Relations 60, Have seen Naked Bath Scene.

To Trigger Naked Bath scene : Go to bathroom on move 4 and wait, and go again on move 5 and take a bath, hopefully it triggers (this step is repeatable to get additional scenes based on your relationship level).
once you have done that watch her stream the next day in evening, if its the schoolgirl :
on 4th move next day, go to bathroom, wait. if you get ass scene go and watch stream on last move.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
This game would be so good if the updates were more frequent, or atleast if the update time to content was actually proportional

Reactions: Boldano
3.40 star(s) 50 Votes