Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

destroyer111

Jul 14, 2018
And for the F character stats :

lust - 717167963866701
rel - 443358387896391
chastity - 480943741563312
Changing these values no longer works for me. Changing the item values works without issue but the relationship values are unaffected. Anyone else having this issue? I started a new game btw so I'm thinking that there is a quest that I need to complete first but I can't even complete the first "Nirnroot" quest even after using nirnroot.

BTW I tried starting a new file and acquired Nirnroot legitimately.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Changing these values no longer works for me. Changing the item values works without issue but the relationship values are unaffected. Anyone else having this issue? I started a new game btw so I'm thinking that there is a quest that I need to complete first but I can't even complete the first "Nirnroot" quest even after using nirnroot.

BTW I tried starting a new file and acquired Nirnroot legitimately.
go to items - select - then consume it
u will proceed to next quest next day

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The game can take a while to start, nw.exe is what you double click. If you have a old computer try the 32Bit version, the download in the opening post currently labelled as 64Bit should actually have both.

berumoth

Aug 20, 2019
There are some activities that increase stats per definition (1 a day)
Like watching TV or talking to Alice in the hall and giving her money or something like that
yeah i already do that, but it still stucks. and i already clear my save file but still not working

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
it says i need to find ninroot, how do i get it?
Keep searching for items, you should automatically nirnroot after a few successful tries. To avoid confusion it won't work when you use it, but the quest will progress. You can then increase Alice's stats a bit more.

Reactions: destroyer111

Ponypony

Mar 31, 2019
dunno why but this game alway take year to open clicking on game and wait around 30 min before he launch each time it's open in my Task manager so dunno why take so much time

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes