Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
This is what SJA wrote on Patreon:

Hi there!

I'm currently working on this new update for Alice Awakening, and I'm sure you'll like it a lot, because there will be animated all new story scenes, and will be added new quests! Also, in this update "grinding" part of the game will be more easy, but at the same time "penalty" for making Alice angry will do more damage to her stats...

I wanted to say that release will be delayed a little bit because of too much work at once, so it will be released after 1st of next month (August), and with that, Developer Build release date will be moved from 10th to 15th. I'd like to hire a "supporting artist" in nearest future, so I'll have much less work to do and will be able to make updates in time, because currently it's kinda complicated for me to do everything. Thanks for understanding!

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
for patrons, today stick posted 0.3.8 stable and 0.3.9 developer and he said that all things of 0.3.8 will be animated in 0.3.9 stable version, usually how much time pass from developer to stable version ?

TatHapGu

Mar 27, 2020
for patrons, today stick posted 0.3.8 stable and 0.3.9 developer and he said that all things of 0.3.8 will be animated in 0.3.9 stable version, usually how much time pass from developer to stable version ?
A month. He does 1 release a month, with "goodies" once or twice a month.

D

Deleted member 1439211

I'm sorry, but "Cheat Mode" isn't suppose to give you infinite AP (Action Points)? If so, where're my points. STICKJUMP EXPLAIN!

D

Deleted member 1439211

Dude, have u read all the things that u can do ? hahaha
At the moment, I can't do much: I'm stuck with the quest that requires you to improve courage, so I can't improve any of the female character stat as they've reached the momentary maximum. I've accumulated 50 points in courage but I still can't go outside. Do I have to improve it further?

Jul 28, 2020
At the moment, I can't do much: I'm stuck with the quest that requires you to improve courage, so I can't improve any of the female character stat as they've reached the momentary maximum. I've accumulated 50 points in courage but I still can't go outside. Do I have to improve it further?
The town quest doesn't work with the current version thats uploaded here. There was a newer version released a few hours ago (still called 0.3.8) that has fixed it, but that has yet to be uploaded here

D

Deleted member 1439211

The town quest doesn't work with the current version thats uploaded here. There was a newer version released a few hours ago (still called 0.3.8) that has fixed it, but that has yet to be uploaded here
Oh, I see. Thank you so much for your reply. I was imaging something like that because in the last version you didn't have to raise the courage up to 100 to complete the quest. So, that means that once you've reached said quest you can't go any further in the game, right?

Jul 28, 2020
Oh, I see. Thank you so much for your reply. I was imaging something like that because in the last version you didn't have to raise the courage up to 100 to complete the quest. So, that means that once you've reached said quest you can't go any further in the game, right?
Pretty much yeah, we just gotta wait a little longer for someone to upload the newest link

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Alice Awakening [v0.3.8 STABLE] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 1.47 GB

Compressed version for PC (855MB): -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 50 Votes