1.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 14, 2021
Game still looks very rough, lots of bugs, lots of wrong words, it seems very interesting, but it needs to be more polished and with more content

good luck to DEV

• Haha
Reactions: Golden Twink

Kerelian

Feb 27, 2018
How do even progress the brother further than blowjob ? The work says "make a small party but even when I buy the 300 dollar bottle I can't host a party....

Reactions: Carloschacal2

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
The dev should really playtest his own game before uploading it. There is no point in giving us a "Scape" button which should be actually a "Escape" button.

But ye, we are talking against a wall cuz the dev do not read the comments here :( So the game will stay bad.

ps.: The first facial gif in the OP is the best about the game :)

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I'm sick which means I don't want to do shit. So if the dev doesn't even want to tell me what's in this. Skipping

Last edited:

domacleod

Oct 18, 2017
How do even progress the brother further than blowjob ? The work says "make a small party but even when I buy the 300 dollar bottle I can't host a party....
have to buy two or three bottles (i bought multiple and could do multiple parties)

but that does not actually progress anything. it's a repeatable event.

uselessBastard

Mar 2, 2020
So poorly made, it made me decide to make my own game to see if someone with no experience and brain damage can do better!
I can confirm I can make a better game. Took me awhile as my brain damage got in the way. I will not be releasing it as I would not describe it as good or even just mediocre.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes