1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Is this by the same guy who made project reeducation and those other games? It's written in a similar way and the story mirrors those games.

bradster555

Jul 21, 2023
Is this by the same guy who made project reeducation and those other games? It's written in a similar way and the story mirrors those games.
no I don't think it is the same guy as he has a different name so no its a different guy who made the other game and this one does have similar writing styles but we don't know until the future of the story is added

also as my own question for the OP
when is the next update if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
The game has a lot of errors in photo display and macro errors, which makes it difficult to fully appreciate the game.

Note for the author: in order to conduct a test: just open the Twin engine / open the game tree / select the desired folder and click test / a new browser window will open with part of the code for this folder and show how it will be displayed for the player.

Good luck .
p.s. I'm not a developer, I would write games myself.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
yikes... The game has so many scenes just blatantly ripped off of Project Re-education (with both same images as well as UI for random events), Stolen UI from Project Re-education and images to complement the stolen scenes, Dead Ends with no choices, and so many coding errors... and It already has a Patreon Page with the option of $10 a month... the first post being labeled " First post dunno"

Yeah.... I'd be surprised if this even ends up getting a single update after this "release." Seems heavily uninspired and just quickly pushed out because they got bored of it.

Edit; Jesus christ, they're even trying to sell "cheats" for $5. Access to "tester version" (gods, I'd hate to imagine how that would look compared to this) and 1 week "early access" for $10?! This is one of the most ambitious patreon cash grabs I've seen.... Especially considering the patreon doesn't even have a single copy of the current "game." I guess saddest part is it's working. Already 7 patreons and earning $36. This is just painful.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
This has more bugs than a Mexican restaurant that was closed by the health department
you can't buy food , you can't finish the cleaning on the brothers room the club in school image needs to be shrunk considerably and sometimes there is nothing there but the image so you have to back step
There is no real story of background other than the paragraph at the first
in short : This was not ready for prime time ...
Advice to the dev ..... play through your game and fix the errors before sending it out .....work on dialogue I know its a sand box but it doesn't have to be a bland one. The characters need more flavor maybe an introduction, and things to bring some depth to the game. I get that its a new game, but this looks like it was rushed, rather than well planned.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Edit; Jesus christ, they're even trying to sell "cheats" for $5. Access to "tester version" (gods, I'd hate to imagine how that would look compared to this) and 1 week "early access" for $10?! This is one of the most ambitious patreon cash grabs I've seen.... Especially considering the patreon doesn't even have a single copy of the current "game." I guess saddest part is it's working. Already 7 patreons and earning $36. This is just painful.
Smells like an attempt at a quick cash-grab.
I mean, it's already baffling when there's barely any game at all but already a Patreon set up, but when on top of it what there is of the "game" is straight up lifted... yeah it doesn't look like that deserves any sort of support, honestly...

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Locking the bug fix update that supposedly fixes the "game breaking bugs" behind the patreon for a week is a... very interesting choice... Just.. yikes dev.

The Nook Erotica

Creator of Becoming Prom Queen
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2023
I understand buggy builds happening, but honestly this "game" doesn't have much to begin with, and that's why people are commenting on the one bug that is there.
Other than that, this is still a very rough version of what the game could be, but I believe that with enough time and effort it can grow into something beautiful that people could actually enjoy. In the state it currently is in, it's far from that, but I hope I'm proven wrong in future updates.

Dec 9, 2018
Smells like an attempt at a quick cash-grab.
I mean, it's already baffling when there's barely any game at all but already a Patreon set up, but when on top of it what there is of the "game" is straight up lifted... yeah it doesn't look like that deserves any sort of support, honestly...
I am not even sure the dev wants support, when the game is so buggy and rushed, that the patreon link is broken.
1704124298231.png

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
yeahh, okay. Past the "One Week" Exclusivity date for the version that supposedly fixes all bugs and no news on it being released to the public despite just yesterday a new post of "cheat codes for 0.1.5."

This is just dead on arrival and is just a quick stolen assets from other devs to try to make a quick, low effort, cash grab. Would be nice if this generated some sort of low-quality (or even content stealing) ruleset from f95 as this dev isn't releasing on any other websites. Just trying to take advantage of and steal content from f95 submissions

Corruption Games

Mar 26, 2022
Update 0.1.5

Download

All: - -

Aug 7, 2020
I was the only one supporting you here in the comments and you didn't listen first of all the preview images no longer appear in game then you make a custom UI then it becomes a linear force triggered non sandbox. you should just give up dude!!!! all my previous comments showing support have been deleted

Reactions: jojogeo

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AliceCorruption-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nk0x

Aug 28, 2019
The choices for media seem to be pretty good, but god accessing some of the content is more confusing than it should be.

A quick look through the files suggests there's a whole bunch of content at school or elsewhere and to begin with (I haven't even figured out how to have sex here) no amount of clicking around aimlessly seems to help. Maybe it's there for a future release, but at that point why even have it in the folder and keep the game file smaller.

Anyway, a lot of dead ends and stuff u can "interact" with and have no changes whatsoever. I get that it's an early release but I never understand that sort of thing.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes