Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
Move game folder to another place. game path must have only english(ascii) characters. It's a BepInEx's bug.
i've tried renaming the folder to remove the numbers, that just makes the game pause and not open properly.
should i remove () symbols as well?

Aug 27, 2020
3 hours played not sure if game too hard or i suck at games now also im stuck but not a big deal, anyways i like how many settings this game has and how the default ones are so good, game looks polished

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
final version of combat tips for v0.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2020
Btw, melee attacking with no spells charged is only good for stealing MPs and trash at dealing damage (only do it if low on mana).

Cast a spell first,
After it’s done casting, shield or dodge. The spell would still be in Noel’s wand.
Run up to the monster and fucking shotgun him.
Or you could go position yourself and insta-cast it there.

Tip: You should pre-cast the Magic Missile before starting a challenge.
Tip 2: Magic Missile deals the highest shotgun damage, while the Magic Bombs deals the least damage

I didn’t read much of WisdomMaker’s guide, maybe he already wrote it there or nah.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
I'm trying to play this game without getting grabbed and not going to lie, I think this is one of the harder games to do it on. The amount of times I got grabbed by the floors and walls is astounding. Especially because they suck you in. I've accidentally jumped into them in combat, shotgun an enemy and fell off a platform, jumped into them while platforming because for some reason, holding the jump button buffers the jump forever instead of just buffering it once so I jumped to a platform that requires max jump height and then jumped into it cause I was still holding the jump button, even accidentally running into it once in that area where you get the first enhancer slot. In a sense, I guess that's good for the game because its hard to not interact with that part but wow. To say that this wasn't tilting would be a massive lie.

Another thing, I'm playing on a controller and it seems to have problems recognizing my xbox controller. I'm unable to use the d-pad and it thinks that
Start = RT
RT = Right stick right
LT = Right stick left
Left stick click = Back
Right stick click= Start

Unsure why this is a problem because xbox controller are basically made to be plug and play. However, the fact that the controllers are easily changeable with the input prompt being customizable as well, lessen the pain this problem brings. even though its still shouldn't even be a problem to begin with.

All in all, great game though. I'm enjoying it and the all customizable options it has is already a huge plus, especially for a demo.

AveryFlare

Apr 10, 2022
Momentum in this game feels weird as well. Sometimes I jump with the running momentum carrying and other times I just lose it all instantly and go through the air in a snail's pace. One of the major problem contributing to me falling right into the parasite pits.

Sep 6, 2020
Alice in Cradle Link Hub
Hello and welcome! This post contains various links connected to AiC that you might want or need; also contains links to guides, wikis, and cheats.

Cheats & Decensor Plugins:

Websites: The game has two websites, and at this point I am confused which one’s the real official; so I’ll put them both here.
  • - this looks more official than the other, containing download links for Windows and Mac (including legacy versions), 4Ascend can also be played here.
  • - this link is also included in the original post at the time of writing.

Wiki: The game also has two wiki, one seems to be the official but no English version, and the other is an unofficial wiki with an English version.
  • - you can find the English links at the left corner of the screen.

Alice in Cradle’s Links:

Guides:

Torrent:

I felt motivated to update this post and make it slightly better than the last,
If there’s something that needs changing or adding, please message me directly.

Last edited:
Aug 27, 2020
try to describe or/and screenshot where u stuck, will gladly help you(puzzles here frustrating)
oh ty i need to go to the city and i need to break some blocks but i can't break them, maybe i need to go down and climb that nightmare with lava and spikes... will play a bit more today and see how it goes

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
oh ty i need to go to the city and i need to break some blocks but i can't break them, maybe i need to go down and climb that nightmare with lava and spikes... will play a bit more today and see how it goes
This is impregnable storyline barrier, you need to pass some point in main quest to unlock it. Don't read spoiler if you want to play it yourself.

Last edited:

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
v0.23c is out now:

Here’s the GoFile:

Here’s the link for the cheat: (22.1 still works)
Hello, while uncharged staff smacks deal low damage, they have stun chance, so if you want to stun enemy instead of kill, you shall try bomb+normal attacks. Obviously, nuke is most damaging shotgun in game, but charge speed is slow so you can't always safely charge it(i would want it myself tho) so arrow shotgun when in clutch is a thing. And do you know what 23c ver changed in game? I opened link but there only main 23 ver description, is it hotfix or something?

Ftbhaha69

Nov 27, 2021
the games pretty fun , i have access to the more recent builds , one thing you may need to deal with is whatever this for the first boss , which is by the way rather annoying , not that it isnt impossible but you have to be lucky that it doesnt projectile spam and does its normal attack, best reccomendations is to use the shield spin to destroy the flowers/thorns obstructing you from going near the boss , avoiding the boss's attacks , the mine projectile if i could remember allowed you to be able to prematurely deal with the enemies when they appear or the boss' switches positions. (btw if you already beated the boss , replaying it just shows a cute fumo of ixia instead :D)
View attachment meOMWforafumoplushie-1-1.mp4

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
I'm trying to play this game without getting grabbed and not going to lie, I think this is one of the harder games to do it on. The amount of times I got grabbed by the floors and walls is astounding. Especially because they suck you in. I've accidentally jumped into them in combat, shotgun an enemy and fell off a platform, jumped into them while platforming because for some reason, holding the jump button buffers the jump forever instead of just buffering it once so I jumped to a platform that requires max jump height and then jumped into it cause I was still holding the jump button, even accidentally running into it once in that area where you get the first enhancer slot. In a sense, I guess that's good for the game because its hard to not interact with that part but wow. To say that this wasn't tilting would be a massive lie.

Another thing, I'm playing on a controller and it seems to have problems recognizing my xbox controller. I'm unable to use the d-pad and it thinks that
Start = RT
RT = Right stick right
LT = Right stick left
Left stick click = Back
Right stick click= Start

Unsure why this is a problem because xbox controller are basically made to be plug and play. However, the fact that the controllers are easily changeable with the input prompt being customizable as well, lessen the pain this problem brings. even though its still shouldn't even be a problem to begin with.

All in all, great game though. I'm enjoying it and the all customizable options it has is already a huge plus, especially for a demo.
Momentum in this game feels weird as well. Sometimes I jump with the running momentum carrying and other times I just lose it all instantly and go through the air in a snail's pace. One of the major problem contributing to me falling right into the parasite pits.
Yeah, tried the same with no grabbing thing, got good and nailed it at the end. Falling from ledge when shotgunning is massive drawback which you can somehow mitigate by in game means-seek "grappling shoes" enhancer, worth it. Consistent jumping is one thing i like about this game tho, there some rooms with vertical climbing from platform to platform and char keep jumping just from holding button is very refreshing, when you need to pass same site again and again(bench location). Controller mapping is for playstation controllers(there buttons 1 and 2 instead of A and B) so game made for playstation, but luckily you can rebind-rename all(so you even can play from chinese bootleg gamepad). Momentum require your state at start of jump-if you was running even milisec before jumping, your jump is wide, but if you stopped run just before jump, you act as walk-jump. That's why having low mana x2 damage enhancer is basicly berserk type of play-you can't run, you can't evade, kill or be gripped. But if you 1 shot them, it's not matters :D (food for huge damage buff and cast speeds)

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
the games pretty fun , i have access to the more recent builds , one thing you may need to deal with is whatever this for the first boss , which is by the way rather annoying , not that it isnt impossible but you have to be lucky that it doesnt projectile spam and does its normal attack, best reccomendations is to use the shield spin to destroy the flowers/thorns obstructing you from going near the boss , avoiding the boss's attacks , the mine projectile if i could remember allowed you to be able to prematurely deal with the enemies when they appear or the boss' switches positions. (btw if you already beated the boss , replaying it just shows a cute fumo of ixia instead :D)
View attachment 2664421
never thought it's fumo, i thought it's just sleepy ixia lmao, good grief

Sep 6, 2020
Hello, while uncharged staff smacks deal low damage, they have stun chance, so if you want to stun enemy instead of kill, you shall try bomb+normal attacks. Obviously, nuke is most damaging shotgun in game, but charge speed is slow so you can't always safely charge it(i would want it myself tho) so arrow shotgun when in clutch is a thing. And do you know what 23c ver changed in game? I opened link but there only main 23 ver description, is it hotfix or something?
Didn’t know about the staff stun one, I thought it was only for the bombs.

As for the changelogs, I don’t really know, but my speculation would most likely be a bugfixing update.

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
Storyline guide, use if stuck
And that's the main story walkthrough for ver 0.23, if someone stuck, send him this.

Last edited:

Lasinitro

Jul 28, 2018
What does the "Super healthy mode" mean? how do i trigger it? it says something about the character's pants dissapearing which is interesting

zzp

May 23, 2020
Trying to craft the expansion bag, where do I find the Dark Essense?
I have 100% the entire map not being able to get a single one of it.

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
What does the "Super healthy mode" mean? how do i trigger it? it says something about the character's pants dissapearing which is interesting
there safe for work, super safe, not safe for work modes-literally second/third line in settings, censorship level

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes