Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

WhiteLord96

Feb 8, 2022
We're not really sure. The updates are slow but everything they release is extremely high quality. If they don't have some hidden assets in the background that they aren't sharing then there are only 2 options. Either the game won't be that long, or it still has years ahead in development and we're nowhere near being close. Hard to judge.
Honestly lean on the later as the slow development, story progression and details like the museum imply the game has alot of content planned for it.

Reactions: LDV and WisdomMaker

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Game version 0.25f is out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since Google Translate isn't perfect, I've also added the changelog unchanged apart from formatting.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:

EDIT: Post updated for 0.25f
They've put out v0.25f, post updated with new info.

Reactions: CobaltBlue0222

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
View attachment 3700771

This is certainly one way to justify it.
Hmm, let's math that:

440 x
-------
6600 /
-------

So by the year-length of our world she is 18 at minimum.

Lol, I mean we barely even know the laws and rules of the Alice in cradle world. So for all i know there might not even be a age consent or ones that are lower than in RL (But judging from the mesuem situation the people there probably dont give a fuck bout it).
The monsters certainly don't (though the Fire Fox does wait until Noel is in no condition to fight)

herbz

Apr 30, 2018
One of those japanese labors of passion so intricately and meticulously made it will never be finished.
I think lovingly on these kinds of projects because it means there is someone half way across the world with the drive, skill and passion to make a game, and this person is just as twisted as me

Last edited:

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
I love the art and the premise of the game, the combat and platforming is just a little infuriating. If I run and then jump and hold forward, why don't I hit the ground running? Also wish there was a gallery room where you could spawn in enemies.

• Hey there
Reactions: Mr. Cofman

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
I love the art and the premise of the game, the combat and platforming is just a little infuriating. If I run and then jump and hold forward, why don't I hit the ground running?
Try the dedicated run control instead of double-tap.

zerodelta34

Jun 5, 2018
i dont know how u guys got cheats working cuz no matter what i do it dont work ;-; so im just not gonna use chests that use bepin ex cuz using it is hella confuseing and im super dumb plus not meny good sex scanes in this game

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
They already are there but they aren´t triggering . . . Like, Shouldn´t there be some Cheat Window? Cause there is none . . .
I'm having the same problem please help.
i dont know how u guys got cheats working cuz no matter what i do it dont work
I figured out why this was happening. Check the plugin post for details and re-download the AICCheat_BepInEx_integrated_v0.25.0.zip file.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
So...this is only "soft-rape" (lmao) only?,like no explicit penetrations etc?
There's a giant puppet with a giant puppet penis
A firefox who has lava for jizz
And a game over scene with a sandworm thing that is both vore and tentacle penetration.

There wasn't a scene with the second plant boss was there?

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
There's a giant puppet with a giant puppet penis
A firefox who has lava for jizz
And a game over scene with a sandworm thing that is both vore and tentacle penetration.

There wasn't a scene with the second plant boss was there?
I remember there was if you lost to it which was both alice and her friend gettin drilled by the plant then getting found and saved by the backup/guards from the town. Too lazy to check at 1:00AM lmao.

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes