Ren'Py Alice: Through the Rabbit Hole [vR.0.4.1] [CandyBox]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

blackravenoz

Apr 3, 2018
First I like the art, second I´m interessted in your future updates and where this story will lead you...
But I don´t know if you go so straight forward in the first scene, its a bit to fast for my opinion.
Wish u luck, anyway

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Embark on a journey through the captivating world of "Alice: Through the Rabbit Hole." Step into the shoes of Alice and guide her through a multitude of vivid experiences, each choice shaping her destiny.
Shape Alice's path and decide how her journey through the rabbit hole will end.​
AI-generated overview. :( IMO, it puts a cloud over the game from the start.

Well, good luck, Candybox.

Edit: After playing, I can say it's very good, and I enjoyed it.
I will be here for more. Thanks.

Here's a reimaged overview.

Take a journey into the world of "Alice: Through the Rabbit Hole." Become Alice and guide her through the many experiences that a young girl longing for a new life in the big city can experience. Every choice shapes her personality.
Will she stick to her morals? Will life in the city change her? Only you can answer these questions.
Shape Alice's journey and decide how her journey down the rabbit hole ends.
:giggle:

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
First I like the art, second I´m interessted in your future updates and where this story will lead you...
But I don´t know if you go so straight forward in the first scene, its a bit to fast for my opinion.
Wish u luck, anyway
First of all,if you didn't read it she was felt already betrayed by her ex-boyfriend and best friends that neither of them told her about hers boyfriend is cheating with hers bestie and finding such a thing happen can drastically change the person; Secondly she say that she is desperate because she doesn't have any money and still don't have a job,she never worked before and just moved to a new city without her parrents support anymore - once again that also can drastically change a person if he/she felt really desperate and need a place to stay!
Also,this way is much better instead like in some other games trying to slowly corrupt some innocent and normal girl - here it looks like we have a girl with middle-rich parrents that always support her till she graduaded and because of that she was always feeling like a lucky girl,get everything and have fun(not like the ones that never tryed anything,never had sex,always listen to her parrents and didn't have fun,go to partys,dared to wear more revealing clothes to look more sexy in the eyes of the boys,always try to study hard and so on...you got my point) but after graduating everything changes - hers parrents was no longer able to support her(may be they have some problems at work or other things) and since she is grown up they believe she can do on her own and find a job to work...but because of what happen with hers boyfriend she somehow felt a lot more affective and just like that without thinking too much she decide to pack up some stuff and leave hers city and go to another one where she can start a new life and show everyone she can do on hers own without needing anyone to help her and without any friends... I believe that's how the developer decide to make this new really good loking project and like i already say,this way is much better and fun! Too bad the first release is so short but I hope the next one will be a lot more longer!

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
This style of art work reminds me of the Eva Kiss games. Our Red String and Good Girl Gone Bad. This is looking to be pretty good. Maybe not as long as the Eva games but a good substitute until Eva puts out a new game.

Reactions: Kb-G

odharerse

Dec 22, 2022
This style of art work reminds me of the Eva Kiss games. Our Red String and Good Girl Gone Bad. This is looking to be pretty good. Maybe not as long as the Eva games but a good substitute until Eva puts out a new game.
Our Red String is still in development, so I doubt we will get a new one soon

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Does someone know when the new update will come? I remember that at the end of this first release there was a message that was saying: "next update coming february 2024" and february almost ends already so that's why i'm asking!

• Sad
Reactions: Pede rasta 1

astare

Aug 15, 2020
Hi all, we've just updated the version to 0.2 (it's still February here). The links are updated for gofile, gdrive and workupload. Have fun.

Reactions: mmuse

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, here's a fixed script. Some misspelled words, some grammar fixes, fixed Cindy to Jacob lines. Just some polishing. :giggle:
Love the game. Simple, not full of NPCs. Some animation would be nice.

Unzip and put in "Game" folder. Overwrite.

Reactions: Remarius and astare
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes