VN Ren'Py Alice: Through the Rabbit Hole [vR.0.7.1] [CandyBox]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Do they not have spinal correction surgery on the other side of the rabbit hole? :p

This MC falls right in the center of my uncanny valley. GL with this, though.

Jan 11, 2024
this feels a lot like a rip off of GGGB and ORS. it isnt just the 2d style some of the story beats are exactly the same

oribe.gallardo

Jul 12, 2019
Yes, it has a lot of resemblance to a certain game known on the site, but I hope you have better animations and many variants in the story. It promises a lot, keep it up.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
A short update. Hopefully there will be more content in the next one. :HideThePain:

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
this feels a lot like a rip off of GGGB and ORS. it isnt just the 2d style some of the story beats are exactly the same
If this is a rip off of GGGB I hope they learned the lessons well as that is one of my favorite VN's on here and I would love to see someone do another VN along a similar thread. I don't think it's a rip off at all but I do hope they took some inspiration from that excellent VN.

Reactions: ricjames31

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
It started good with the landlord scene but since then...
Since then... The Olympics started? The hottest day ever recorded has been achieved? You hit the Powerball Lotto? You changed your sexual orientation to fit your inner feelings? What since then?

This VN is still early in development and is really hard to judge where its headed. So since then we have been patiently waiting for the dev to continue Alice's tale to show where it is leading her, in my opinion. Is that what you meant or should we continue guessing?

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
It's only 80MB for the PC version, so if you don't like the game you don't feel like you wasted much bandwidth.

It's only 80MB, yet Google Drive says it's too large to run their virus checker on it. Seriously? Too bad Google is too strapped for cash to get a server farm so they can afford the processing power to do virus checks on little files their storage service is supplying to the world. :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes