Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
does anyone have a guide about this game, what to do and what not to do, I just started playing it and don't know what to do?
Well that depends which path you want take? I only did the sexless path and it's ending. So here's steps I remember for it(I played it a long time ago) so some parts could be incorrect or take longer:

1. When Alice gets searched by the guards, refuse to undress, to not gain Lust points;
2. Then she gets sent to the cell block, so go to the left, find and follow the timetable;
3. Don't masturbate in the bed at night, to not gain Lust Points;
4. When in Cafeteria, when you bump into a guy, he tries to extort Alice for a sexual favor, refuse, to not gain Lust Points;
5. Later, following the timetable, you should be able to go talk to the Job Station to be accepted to work in the Sewing Room;
6. Follow the timetable and work in the Sewing Room for money, than go to the Recreational Room to call the husband on the Prison Public Phone(with money) to progress the story;
7. Continue following the timetable and working for a few days, and you meet the husband in a Prison Meeting room event, he'll tell you that Alice is not the only victim of her abusive ex-boss and there's going to be a new girl showing up in this prison, and Alice should befriend her when she shows up;
8. Continue repeating the working days and also start checking out the place where Alice was tried to be extorted, which is going from the Main Prison Yard, going right and up into that area, for the new girl who's going to be blackmailed, save her;
9. After saving her or soon after that she'll ask Alice to go to that same area and retrieve an item for her from the sewers below the Manhole Cover, the prompt to for a bigger search should happen and to not get a quick Game Over, choose just to retrieve the item;
10. Return the item to new girl and she should agree to testify against the evil ex-boss;
11. Continue following the timetable for a few days;
12. You should get an event, during which you meet and talk to the evil ex-boss, if you have 0(zero) Lust Points, Alice should refuse his offer automatically, if not, refuse him;
13. After that the True Path epilogue should happen and you finish the game.

Reactions: Biggusdickus64
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes