BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
sHfkhh.png

Overview:
Play as the entrepreneurial witch cat Alice as she tries to unload some rare, magical, and only slightly illegal sex toys.
And hey, while you're at it, why not sleep with everyone who walks in the door? They're coming into a sex shop, right? They're probably already horny. How could you possibly fuck this up?

Thread Updated: 2020-10-31
Release Date: 2018-08-15
Developer: Floraverse - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

3NvM_e.png 7Ce1C7.png wXra1B.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_1.png

Last edited:

uela

Aug 17, 2017
Something bad about the artist? The art looks pretty god to me.
I have no idea about the artist but the fact i i google'd "Floraverse" and almost instantly found that it's a webcomic and then below it having a page on "badwebcomics wiki" is kinda... mnnnn. Suspect.

Pusspuss

Feb 18, 2018
I have no idea about the artist but the fact i i google'd "Floraverse" and almost instantly found that it's a webcomic and then below it having a page on "badwebcomics wiki" is kinda... mnnnn. Suspect.
Hmmm... I might have to look into this.

Unrealistic

Jun 27, 2018
I thought I saw and played this game a LONG time ago. Didnt know it was ademo tho, hope the dev continues it because i remember it being good, not great, but good.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
The bad webcomics page is, as is often the case, both telling and amusing. To sum up what I consider relevant to the game:

The art may be inconsistent.
The story may be incomprehensible in parts and will probably never be completed. Nothing new.
The (main) author may or may not be an insane control-freak. There’s a possibility of characters suddenly transforming into cuntish and/or preaching author-inserts. There may or may not be additional authors.

If the author shows up, don’t be surprised by rudeness regarding "unsolicited critiques". Apparently, one of the authors once wrote a 133 page response to a call-out by an ex-writer of the comic.

Amusing excerpts:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>"body proportions and abstract drawings of dicks are all over the place"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>the chapters of Seeds: War is Hell are stylised as such:
  • Prologue V-i
  • Chapter 5 Draft V
  • Chapter 5 Draft VI
  • Prologue V-ii
  • Ch?
>Not only is this incredibly intimidating for new readers (Where are chapters 1-4 for this story? What does Draft V even mean?), By Ch?, not even Melanie knew what the fuck was going on anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
All I remember was that the comic had this really godawful terrible hopeless character which was somehow tolerated by the others anyway.

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
nice game , small demo but fun i like it idk where all the hates coming from , id like to see it finished

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
The artist's irl activities are comparable to a war criminal.
All the things that would make any sane person vomit.
Is it legal that we remove the copyright of this game? (AKA put this into the public domain)

To be fair, I didn't know much about the artist, other than being a poor comic storyteller IMO (or below average to be nice) with the characters this game is from.

Jun 25, 2021
is there a full version of this game somewhere or is this it? i despise the artist but the arts pretty nice and i can mostly ignore it. sadly the only "full game" i see by flora is a fucking eyesore and was made during the shitty inflation\gel phase its pretty unplayable

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
is there a full version of this game somewhere or is this it? i despise the artist but the arts pretty nice and i can mostly ignore it. sadly the only "full game" i see by flora is a fucking eyesore and was made during the shitty inflation\gel phase its pretty unplayable
Seeing it never even released as a 0.1+ and the "Abandoned" tag, I'm sure this is it.

MLGWolf69

Oct 1, 2020
Does anyone have a new link? Only one that seemed to work was MixDrop, and the file came up as a virus from there lol. First time I've ever seen that happen, so I have to assume it's a MixDrop thing