VN Ren'Py Alien Breeding Program: First Contact [Full Release v1.0] [HappyDaedalus]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes
Nov 28, 2017
The story is interesting but I'm not gonna lie... I was hoping we'd shag the advanced alien species, not the wanna-be orc...
Good news, from itch.io the author confirmed that the 2nd game will take place on Earth which is occupied by the advanced aliens. I'm looking forward to that the most as well, so I'm giving this game support and love so it doesn't get abandoned.

Gimmie some of that freaky occupied sex.

I'm also super curious so see their take on an Earth where women are now 1:20 ratio. Maybe some Handmaid's Tale sex shit, or maybe even the opposite direction where they are revered. Happy with either, plus serving the advanced aliens of course.

Reactions: IvoryOwl

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Good news, from itch.io the author confirmed that the 2nd game will take place on Earth which is occupied by the advanced aliens. I'm looking forward to that the most as well, so I'm giving this game support and love so it doesn't get abandoned.

Gimmie some of that freaky occupied sex.

I'm also super curious so see their take on an Earth where women are now 1:20 ratio. Maybe some Handmaid's Tale sex shit, or maybe even the opposite direction where they are revered. Happy with either, plus serving the advanced aliens of course.

May i see the link to the news from itch.io? I cant find it

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
there is a second part?

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
there is a second part?
I think that was an April Fools joke.
The poster is actually right about this, but there is no second part right now.

What they are referring to is a post I made on Itch in response to a question from a fan about the future of the game.

In short, I have 3 stories planned in the ABP-setting/world. This first game is based on an old script that I written long before I ever released my main game "The Survival of Sarah Rose". So producing this game was pretty easy, it was mostly me contacting the right artist (altough as people can see, that turned into it's own mess when they got sick).

For the other games, I have outlines, but I'd need to seriously sit down to actually produce the script, especially because they're each a lot longer/larger, and would have a lot of choices, whereas "First Contact" is basically a script with nearly no real impactful choices.

The 2nd game in the series is titled "ABP: Left Behind". It roughly takes place 10 years after this game. The Duaylin aliens occupy Earth, and you play as a female-protagonist that has grown up in this occupied Earth.

One of the big things that I wanted to explore with that script, is the idea of a heavily uneven gender-balance. So as a result of like 95% of the women being taken, you get something like a 1:20 balance of women to men.

How would that influence society? How would that influence gender dynamics? Do only rich/elite men manage to find partners? Does that breed resentment in an underclass that is hopeless? Does surogacy become insanely expensive as people's only hopes of reproducing? Are people/culture less sympathethic to same-sex female couples because they think reproduction is so important? etc.

But as I mentioned, the core issue is that this script only exists in outline, and I need to really sit down to write it all out, specifically because it has multiple love-interests and more impactful choices.
And right now, most of my attention is on working on "The Survival of Sarah Rose", so this 2nd ABP-game is probably still a ways off.

Just thought I'd post this so make clear it wasn't just someone making a joke, lol.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Rorikon215

Dec 18, 2021
Fair enough, thanks for the clarification. Happy to be proven wrong.

But you can see how I was a tad skeptical about a single comment made on April 1st three weeks ago surely?

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes