VN Ren'Py Alien Breeding Program: First Contact [Full Release v1.0] [HappyDaedalus]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
You can hide the games in Steam.
I don't know how, but Google knows better
Steam's methods of hiding games in Family Share is completely unreliable. First-hand experience talking. So now if I'm going to buy an adult game I get it on GOG or ITCH.io.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Steam's methods of hiding games in Family Share is completely unreliable. First-hand experience talking. So now if I'm going to buy an adult game I get it on GOG or ITCH.io.
So do that on itch.io that is and share the full version in this thread here

Reactions: affen123

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Done:

The game is quite linear in my experience.
Thanks man, I checked out the latter art in the later sections and I like the anime one rather than the earlier one, I wonder if the developer will have the anime artist redesign the earlier ones to match the later ones .
Also now that the full game is there, I wonder if anyone can divide each chapter into each save files to read the whole story including the bisexual route.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Alien Breeding Program: First Contact [Full Release v1.0] [HappyDaedalus] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [161,7 MB]
- - -

Mac [129,6 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Thanks man, I checked out the latter art in the later sections and I like the anime one rather than the earlier one, I wonder if the developer will have the anime artist redesign the earlier ones to match the later ones .
To each his own, I guess. I hated the pictures made by the second artist. Ugly and generic. I wouldn't even have started playing the game if all the pictures in the game had been made by the second guy.

But overall, the game is a huge disappointment. In my opinion, the original art is the only redeeming quality of the game. The story is 99% linear. There is like only one choice in the game.

The game feels like a weird romance novel with aliens for bored housewives.

The concept was great. The demo version was promising. The end result is terrible.

Actually, it still could be a great game if some actual game mechanics were added into in. Like some system of trying different things to improve the breeding rate, breeding with different monsters, and so on

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
AlienBreedingProgramFirstContact-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Vechernyaya

Sep 12, 2018
I really love the artstyle, original, not exagerated and oversexualised proportions and with a real personality of it's own. That's already a good start.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Heaven and Earth movie
Vietnamese girl sees american store and wants to buy all the rice:

SporkWitch

Jul 13, 2019
Yeah it's easy to miss but industrialised countries have a heckuva lot of food poverty too, need for food banks are exploding in the UK but most people wound't know it
It's something the Baby Boomer generation would say to their kids, both in real life and in characters on TV: "finish your meal, there are starving kids in Africa" (as in "be grateful for what you have, not everyone does."). Source: my parents were Baby Boomers, and my mother said it on more than one occasion when I was being stubborn about finishing vegetables. Less common these days with everyone oversensitive about everything.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes