• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Alien Breeding Program: First Contact [Full Release v1.0] [HappyDaedalus]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
2dcg, female protagonist, sci-fi, big ass, big tits, slave, humiliation, monster, mobile game
So that is a flat lie as well as flat as the MC. She is hardly any breeding material :HideThePain:

So far the title is also massive clickbait. The people coming here expecting some nice breeding/pregnancy fetish will be dissapointed.
Since the game is also on steam I doubt the game will actually dip its toes in that particular fetish.

Edit: Okay the dev mentioned on the itch.io page that pregnancy will take a "bigger" part in the later half of the game. Take it with a grain of salt or whatever.
Full release is stated end of the year. I will wait and see how it plays out.

alri

Mar 8, 2019
The graphics style reminds me of an old classic game:

Also, me after reading the word breeding: 1688053569932.jpeg

Reactions: Delerou

nitu23

Jun 11, 2019
I have mixed feelings about it.

At first I know that dev is putting some hard work on their first project "The survival of Sarah Rose".

But at the very same time, starting a 2nd project while the first one is not completed rarely end well.

Could be nice to have some words from the dev about it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevermind, see the next post down.

Last edited:

HappyDaedalus

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2021
I have mixed feelings about it.

At first I know that dev is putting some hard work on their first project "The survival of Sarah Rose".

But at the very same time, starting a 2nd project while the first one is not completed rarely end well.

Could be nice to have some words from the dev about it.
Yeah, just to make this clear to people, this game is based on an old script that I had written before I ever even made my main game "The Survival of Sarah Rose".

During development of TSSR I came into contact with an artist whose western-comic style that I liked, but which was not a good match for the anime-style of TSSR. After discussing it with them, I opted to give them a chance to visually-adapt one of my old scripts, which ended up being this one, Alien Breeding Program.

The story itself is largely kinetic (some choices, but they're not super impactful, like in TSSR), and development on this game really doesn't require any attention from my side.
The script is already finished and it's a very passive production from my side (my work is 95% done). This game is scheduled to be done in I'd say about 3-4 months, depending on how productive the artist ends up being, after that it's done-and-finished.

Hope that gives people an idea of how this project came about, and what the projected scope of it is.

I understand people can be hestitant about side-projects and such, but I think I've shown a consistent output and dedication on TSSR that hopefully people will reward by giving me the benefit of doubt.

whooop

Mar 7, 2018
During development of TSSR I came into contact with an artist whose western-comic style that I liked
The art style is very very nice and absolutely worth the endeavor even if the other game ends up dying. If you manage to foster a good relationship with this artist and he/she isn't and doesn't end up being a scumbag, then I think the 2 of you have the ingredients for making one of the greats together (loml, mist, roguelike, etc). Best of luck to the both of you (y)

Reactions: HappyDaedalus

Mandrake15

Jun 16, 2020
Yeah, just to make this clear to people, this game is based on an old script that I had written before I ever even made my main game "The Survival of Sarah Rose".

During development of TSSR I came into contact with an artist whose western-comic style that I liked, but which was not a good match for the anime-style of TSSR. After discussing it with them, I opted to give them a chance to visually-adapt one of my old scripts, which ended up being this one, Alien Breeding Program.

The story itself is largely kinetic (some choices, but they're not super impactful, like in TSSR), and development on this game really doesn't require any attention from my side.
The script is already finished and it's a very passive production from my side (my work is 95% done). This game is scheduled to be done in I'd say about 3-4 months, depending on how productive the artist ends up being, after that it's done-and-finished.

Hope that gives people an idea of how this project came about, and what the projected scope of it is.

I understand people can be hestitant about side-projects and such, but I think I've shown a consistent output and dedication on TSSR that hopefully people will reward by giving me the benefit of doubt.
This puts my mind at ease, then. Can't wait to see where this one goes!

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes