• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Alien Breeding Program: First Contact [Full Release v1.0] [HappyDaedalus]

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes

Bonnie8753

Jan 15, 2020
I kinda loved the premise and setup for it for :) can't wait till its got more content. Can I ask someone for a suggestions of something similar meanwhile?

Bulahola

Jul 23, 2023
Not digging the art style in general, but it's passable and even gorgeous in specific scenes. Enjoyed the story though, and look forward to final release.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
steam version got a date 1 of november. the steam version is out.

Last edited:
Reactions: GmFn1869

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the art is great and the story is interesting, i wonder if it's worth the 8 bucks on steam though.
i bought the game. then i check the art in the imagens carpet. last 2 chapters it looks like the guy who draw like Ai is back.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i am not going to leak the game.

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
i bought the game. then i check the art in the imagens carpet. last 2 chapters it looks like the guy who draw like Ai is back.
i am not going to leak the game.
I think the art looks nice and since the later art looks neat without the lips I wonder if he can redraw the cutscenes with that style and since you have the whole game can we have a link to it?

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I think the art looks nice and since the later art looks neat without the lips I wonder if he can redraw the cutscenes with that style and since you have the whole game can we have a link to it?
i delete the game and ask for a refund.

3.70 star(s) 17 Votes