Unity Alien Lust [v0.15] [XGroundhog]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Lol.. does anybody else think her weapon looks like an old school Nintendo light gun?

I love the look of the game. The girl is cute and pretty hot; am definitely following this.

MZZ

Jun 15, 2018
Very nice proof of concept. (y)

Some tweaks I would suggest:
-I think the face would be fine if the dark shadows below her eyes would be lessened. On the usual zoom level she just looks very tired.
- less sweat, she is kinda drenched from the start.
- Tune down the jiggly physics, a bit on the tiddys and a lot on the thighs. Those swing like pendulums when turning around.
1722194904547.png
- I see the use case for the different camera angles :BootyTime: But her feet/shins can be turned off when she still wears her boots.
1722194910625.png

- Gun is not parented to hand when jumping
- reload animation looks ok from over the shoulder cam, but from the side its wonky. (Magazin floats beside hand when reloading)
- The idea with the advancing wall to block sight is ok, but maybe use some smoke/fog/cloud effect to hide the wall.

Good show, keep it up (y)

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I agree with most of the comments so far with the exceptions being:
1. If you are only going right and left, I like it when WASD control uses S or down arrow for crouch; I don't like having to reach across to another button. Likewise W or up arrow can jump. You could use the Shift key to access other functions like you do when walking. That puts in all in one place.
2. I love swinging tiddys; others may not. It would be an extremely popular and easy to code addition to put a physics slider in the preferences ranging from slap you in the face to titanium implants (you know what I'd pick - lol)

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
*Turns left*
GROOOAAAAAAAARR
dude adding sound options is your first priority i jumped cause of this

• Haha
Reactions: Yuthelra

Big boos

Aug 4, 2018
loookin good so far, gonna hafta buy the itchio version so updates are free

EDIT: nevermind patreon only stuff.... *sigh* guess we can only hope for a cool guy to post the patreon version or i wait untill i get paid

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
I am both hyped and concerned. Always worries me when I see a dev start another project before finishing the last one thus having two in development games at the same time. 9 out of 10 times both simply end up being abandoned

But I am hyped as it looks very promising, then again so does BrokenPanty

I honestly wouldn't mind if BrokenPanty gets put onhold for Alien Lust. Simply due to personal taste as Alien Lust is much more my favourite genre

Manturgent

Aug 31, 2016
Why does pressing "K" make her birth an egg, then lay there like shes dead? Have to restart the game to continue.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Why does pressing "K" make her birth an egg, then lay there like shes dead? Have to restart the game to continue.
i think it plays both the survived and game over mechanic, and the game over overrides the survived. it is a techincal test afterall.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes