4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
how do i unlock the other game over scenes? i've reached the demo limit, got the full gallery except one flying monster animation, and have entered every room but each time i die i get the same gameover
I got the second game over screen by getting a game over by one of the fat guys near the end of the demo.

And can I just say something about your comment posting behaviour? Could you not post two comments at a time? If you want to reply to someone and ask something yourself not relating to that, you can still just put them in the same comment.

Edit: that second paragraph was intended for @Kofi Atta Kusi. That's embarrassing.

Dec 13, 2017
Here's the full walkthrough
Full gallery is a registry file
Please forgive me do you have full this game give me please forgive kindly me please i want to full this game files give me please i was play v0.12b was demo i am frustrate i want you kind for me to v012b version full game file for me

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
Please forgive me do you have full this game give me please forgive kindly me please i want to full this game files give me please i was play v0.12b was demo i am frustrate i want you kind for me to v012b version full game file for me
The game is under development, v0.12B is currently the latest, full version of the game will be coming soon.

seagoatdaddy

Oct 7, 2017
I got the second game over screen by getting a game over by one of the fat guys near the end of the demo.

yeah last night i realized that 12b only has 2 animations. downloaded it last night, love the voice. it felt empty without one. his website says he'd be adding more game overs in the future so the thumbnails are just place holders.

anyone wanting to get all the gallerys could just press F1 in the gallery
also, i'm gonna see how fast i can keep beating this. 15:01 is my record so far

Reactions: dwadadwad
Dec 13, 2017
What do you mean registry file, how do i use it
i remind about registry file but gallery didn't full only 17 and game over has 2 but gallery empty 11 that's all and again registry file put into v0.12b file or v0.12b data which one. I see your save play use card only two that's all before final enter just thank you demo play before i quite and i am frustrate this is v0.12b is demo how but now i understand you told me about Alien Eve project isn't complete so well but i still investigate about Alien Eve has full game with four card full in Alien Eve Quest in website i see this game

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
What do you mean registry file, how do i use it
Should be as simple as double clicking and confirming it.
i remind about registry file but gallery didn't full only 17 and game over has 2 but gallery empty 11 that's all and again registry file put into v0.12b file or v0.12b data which one. I see your save play use card only two that's all before final enter just thank you demo play before i quite and i am frustrate this is v0.12b is demo how but now i understand you told me about Alien Eve project isn't complete so well but i still investigate about Alien Eve has full game with four card full in Alien Eve Quest in website i see this game
Let me get this straight. The current version of the game, the one that people (patrons) can play, is simply a demo. There is no full game out yet. So far there are "only" two key cards, 17 gallery animations, and 2 game over animations. The screenshots you may see of the game with more key cards or whatever in the inventory are from the developer themselves. If you want the full game, you simply have to wait until it's available, like the rest of us.

And please, try to make your comments a bit more understandable, if you can. I'm pretty sure you're using a machine translation, which is why you're sentences are all jumbled up.

Dec 13, 2017
Should be as simple as double clicking and confirming it.

Let me get this straight. The current version of the game, the one that people (patrons) can play, is simply a demo. There is no full game out yet. So far there are "only" two key cards, 17 gallery animations, and 2 game over animations. The screenshots you may see of the game with more key cards or whatever in the inventory are from the developer themselves. If you want the full game, you simply have to wait until it's available, like the rest of us.

And please, try to make your comments a bit more understandable, if you can. I'm pretty sure you're using a machine translation, which is why you're sentences are all jumbled up.
I understand no problem

bananaman42

Mar 24, 2018
On the official website i saw two animations with the fat alien, but i can't seem to unlock one of it, i could just unlock the other one

JUGSYJGEGF

Nov 1, 2017
On the official website i saw two animations with the fat alien, but i can't seem to unlock one of it, i could just unlock the other one
This animation does not open in the game because it is not finalized it can be opened only through the registry editor.

bigeat12

Jan 6, 2018
soo you pay 5$ each month for god know how many time and you didnt get the game when its finished .... sound like a shit deal imho

i m not gonna support this dev for that..

game look good, too bad that deal is pur shit.
You can support him by buying it straight up for like 11 dollars. He still gives you the free version to play in development too

Reactions: bloodmane

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
This game is pretty great, but as far as I can tell, the developer has only released a few tiny updates a few times in the past half year. From checking his old blog and stuff, I know this isn't his first game, but he didn't seem too excited to make this particular game (apparently making action games is a pain in the butt), so does anyone have any solid information on the game status?

Because I've had my eye on this game for a while, but the Patreon and his blog are pretty quiet, with the exception of the new game over screen, and the developer doesn't seem very public. I would love to support this guy, but lately, seems like a lot of high quality projects like this have gone into "hiatus hell".

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
This game is pretty great, but as far as I can tell, the developer has only released a few tiny updates a few times in the past half year. From checking his old blog and stuff, I know this isn't his first game, but he didn't seem too excited to make this particular game (apparently making action games is a pain in the butt), so does anyone have any solid information on the game status?

Because I've had my eye on this game for a while, but the Patreon and his blog are pretty quiet, with the exception of the new game over screen, and the developer doesn't seem very public. I would love to support this guy, but lately, seems like a lot of high quality projects like this have gone into "hiatus hell".
well, I've been following this creator from his/her very first game until now. And he/she doesn't seem to do this 'hiatus' but takes up quite a while to put out a content. Also, this game is far more complicated than the previous ones, so i think it would really take more time than the other ones. If you are hesitating to support this creator in fear of the project being put to hiatus you can just buy the game by the time it comes out.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes