4.50 star(s) 116 Votes
Dec 13, 2017
He will give us on June but I don't know on date because there is a lot of work to busy until if he feel free time before he will give us no problem. he show me to picture new update 0.13v about alien quest so now new update 0.13v files has delay to keep in he computer okay no problem.

Massive_Weeb

May 12, 2018
For those who used CheatEngine, how have you managed to change her health value? I havent been able to do so despite having tried multiple times.

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
When will next version of this game release ??
No one will know. Here's the original messenger of the last post.
''

Sorry guys... I failed to keep my promise to update in May.
There's still a lot of work to do...

The goal I want to release in September is still unchanged, but I think the schedule will be slightly delayed...
''

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
anyway to cheat? lost my saves when I changed computers. Or would someone mind dropping a beginning save that's cheat engined'd?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
anyway to cheat? lost my saves when I changed computers. Or would someone mind dropping a beginning save that's cheat engined'd?
Using CE on this game isn't all that difficult. I believe most values are 4-byte typed, but it's been a while since I've played the game, so I could be wrong on that latter part.

Anyway. I have a CE table with HP and MP, but nothing else. I'll share it here, but I offer no guarantee that it will work for you.

Reactions: Darrel Caper

PYF1000

Jun 8, 2018
For those who used CheatEngine, how have you managed to change her health value? I havent been able to do so despite having tried multiple times.
You can track the value of bonus stats when you level up, then change the value high enough and place all the stats into CON.

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
ok...I know he said this will be delayed...but this is just overkill...MY PATIENCE HAS ITS LIMITS!!! *inhales* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! *nah just kidding i can wait XD

Reactions: bloodmane

KLLI

Feb 2, 2018
OH NO...

I apologize for this awful delay.
I decided to pause my account and not accept payments anymore until I complete the game.

So you don't need to pay any more.

The rewards will be based on last month payment(May).

Thank you for your support.

4.50 star(s) 116 Votes