Unity Alien X Lab [v0.1.1] [Heroes X]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
Cover3.png

Overview:
Alien X Lab is a space lab simulator where players step into the role of researchers journeying from their home galaxy to Earth. The gameplay revolves around two main components: researching machinery technologies and breeding alien species.
Thread Updated: 2024-03-18
Release Date: 2024-03-15
Developer: Heroes X -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

promo-gif-1-ezgif.com-optimize.gif TestSubject-Optimized.gif Training-Optimized.gif Upgrade-Optimized.gif Using-Optimized.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Jun 21, 2020
<Autism_Mode> How do the aliens know (and why do they care that) we call the planet "Earth"? And is that even true? Why not "La Tierra" or "La terre" or "地球" or 200 others? </Autism_Mode>

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, I've played the game. There is not much of a game yet, but I'll be watching its progress with interest.

<Autism_Mode> How do the aliens know (and why do they care that) we call the planet "Earth"? And is that even true? Why not "La Tierra" or "La terre" or "地球" or 200 others? </Autism_Mode>
Because alien speech is translated into English. And English name for our planet is "Earth".

Reactions: heroesx and Grelk

qudd

Jan 5, 2019
Not bad.

Floating bunny thing's voice is louder than the girls.

Balance them.

Also, let me change her body.

Other than that, great start, dude.

Edit: Your review is my third post ever.

Polarwolf

Aug 9, 2017
would have loved to test this 1 but it appears that there is a trojan virus attached to the archive

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
Not bad.

Floating bunny thing's voice is louder than the girls.

Balance them.

Also, let me change her body.

Other than that, great start, dude.

Edit: Your review is my third post ever.
Thank you for your feedback! The sound volume imbalance will be fixed in the next version. Customization options, including makeup and hair color, are already in progress for the upcoming release. While body customization may pose challenges with animation and our initial concept, we are actively exploring possibilities. Your thoughts mean a lot, and we're certainly taking them into consideration as we continue to enhance our project.

Reactions: flannan

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
interesting to say the least, wish you had included borderless window, etc
Thanks for your input! We hear you, and we're planning to implement those settings, including the borderless window option. Keep an eye out for updates, and we appreciate your interest!

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
would have loved to test this 1 but it appears that there is a trojan virus attached to the archive
I appreciate your concern, and I'm sorry to hear that you encountered an issue. Can you let me know which antivirus software you're using and what specific message it gave you about the potential trojan virus? I've just checked my system, and everything seems fine on my end. It's possible that it could be a false detection, but I'll look into my PC immediately to ensure there are no issues.

heroesx

Game Developer
Feb 29, 2024
I've examined my system, and everything appears to be in order. I also utilized online tools to verify the integrity of the zip archive, and the results seem fine as well. Here's the link to the VirusTotal check: .

Out of curiosity, could you share which antivirus software you're using? It would help us understand the situation better. Thanks for your cooperation!

Reactions: flannan

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Have been looking for something like this for a long while. Too bad games like this are so rare.

Looking forward to how this game evolves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: heroesx

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
A game developer releasing a project with the open acknowledgement of it being a proof of concept demo? That's rare. It really is a nice release and is something that is worthy of keeping an eye on. May your project be met with success. I wish you good luck.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote