4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705437662511.png
Well ... he is a programmer doing free lance dev work for others, could be a coder, as his last minute late night work lasted a couple of hours and after MC planned a 15 hour sleep day
Tattooed, cut, bearded hunk with only one romantic relationship....

Does he have a tiny dick? Or living in a town with no women?
About his relationships or lack there of ... he actually did not date the broad. She came on to him while he was impersonating a personal trainer and guiding another meat head in the gym - she found him as just another meat head hunk in the jym and they hooked up - end for story

I hope he still had non-commited fun in the meantime? He looks way too old to only have had sex with a single woman his whole life lol
1705437691768.png

\FOXBOT/

What does the fox say?
Modder
Donor
Sep 21, 2021
Game/Developer: Alienated/ Kalin -
Game Version: 0.1
Mod Version: 0.15
Here is my walkthrough mod for Alienated. This Mod highlights the best choices.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
Yeah, I'd just have left the bar if I were in the protagonist's shoes. Interesting story start, though.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705437827755.png
Woman who looks stunning, well behaved and wants to talk to MC ... but MC bolts, does not ask for a date, does not ask for her number, does not have any skills for entering society .. wonder how any skills will befall him if he just keeps being this ... Alienated.
1705437976048.png
Believe it of not .. this look is great for being stopped on the street or in the club ... girls who are full of options would like to eat MC up and add him to their list ... well spoiler alert ... is this what keeps happening to him over and over again, like some hellish circle of alienation?
Yeah, I'd just have left the bar if I were in the protagonist's shoes. Interesting story start, though.
That would be on par with his - ignore my problems and run like a coward - agenda he was pursuing up until now, because MC did meet her in broad daylight and she seemed ready to talk, but MC still is not .. however, his pal owes him money or smth and from his own tell tale she owes him money too, so this new development might corner MC enough for him to face his estranged fears.

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
My thoughts are: go out and enjoy yourself with all the girls up to a certain point. But at the end you have to choose the one.
Hi,
Several people have asked and I didn't see your answer but I am waiting on that before I try your game.

Will the lesbian content be optional, as in the player chooses whether it happens or not?
Will it only be skippable, the player doesn't see it but it still happens?
or is it forced and unavoidable?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Alienated-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
My thoughts are: go out and enjoy yourself with all the girls up to a certain point. But at the end you have to choose the one.
So no harem ending for those who likes to choose multiple li's. Thank you for making it clear form the beginning,many devs don't do that.

Still bummed about becoming a rockstar ,found out it's was not a harem game way too late.:LOL:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1705438832765.png
You could look at some other human beings to remember how they look:
1705438903413.png
What now? Nothing to do for the evening, right?
1705439007233.png
Errr ... the middle of nowhere that has tram service? Woa! Are you going to work right now?
1705439052611.png
Ah ... Ok. Home work it is ...

Reactions: Porthas

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Renders really remind me of Derealization, both of the MCs even use the exact same beard model and both of the devs seem to be russian... Very interesting indeed :unsure:. I won't complain tho, I'm loving the game so far!

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
That would be on par with his - ignore my problems and run like a coward - agenda he was pursuing up until now, because MC did meet her in broad daylight and she seemed ready to talk, but MC still is not .. however, his pal owes him money or smth and from his own tell tale she owes him money too, so this new development might corner MC enough for him to face his estranged fears.
Completely disagree. Some people are a waste of your time in life, but hey, you do what works for you. Lary seems cool. I would hang out with him when she's not around.

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not a bad first release. looks like Casey is going to try and cause more shit for the mc. she's probably going to drive a wedge between mc and Larry, judging by that end scene. the engrish is a bit annoying, but overall a good initial release. can't wait for the next one. and hopefully the mc gets to have some revenge on Casey if she tries to stir up shit.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Well, I read the comments but tried it for myself... Wakin' up next to her with no possibility to turn her down? Sorry, that's a deal breaker for me. First, she's a skank. Second, she's a thievin' skank. Third, she's a skank. Other than that it was decent.

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Completely disagree. Some people are a waste of your time in life, but hey, you do what works for you. Lary seems cool. I would hang out with him when she's not around.
I have to agree. The bitch literally robbed him to pay off her debts or put some food on her table, don't matter the reason, since it won't make her any less of a backstabbing cunt, and when the MC almost flips out after seeing her and feels the need to smash her face into the table like any reasonable person would do in his place, she has the nerve to call him an asshole ?:FacePalm:

Hope the other LIs, especially the step-sis and Grace (MC's step-mom :WaitWhat:), are more likable than that cunt, or the dev might wanna go back to square one and rethink some stuff he wrote in his story, cuz unlikable LIs or more Cassies are a sure-fire way to kill most ppl's interest in a story, no matter how promising it may seem to be.

Goddamn Casey is a horrible, unredeemable person.

At least MC is in his underwear in the ending so maybe nothing happened, but still. Holy shit.
Yeah, the bitch set him up big time there. Shocking.:rolleyes: Hope his friend doesn't trust a cheap hoe like her more than the man who did so much for him, but that's one real compromising position the MC found himself in at the end of this update. Him proving his innocence there won't be easy.

looks like Casey is going to try and cause more shit for the mc. she's probably going to drive a wedge between mc and Larry, judging by that end scene.
Judging from what she said in the flashback scene, her parents probably kicked her out of the house and now she's just playing house with every desperate idiot who's dumb enough to want anything more than a few rounds of clapping her cheeks from her. We'll see in the next update how smart MC's friend really is and who he'll believe, but I wouldn't be surprised if they had a fight and stopped talking to each other just cause the potentially homeless bitch felt threatened by the MC's friendship with her so-called man she's also trying to rob like she did the MC or spend all of his money and dump him afterward.

Anyway, there's no believable excuse a selfish bitch like her can pull out of her ass to justify what she did to the MC in the past and at the end of this first update, so there better be some sweet revenge planned for her ass, cuz I sure as fuck won't bother listening to her lies and would rather completely ignore her than having to be forced to forgive her for reasons... won't say no to hate-fucking her senseless as compensation for the shit she stole from the MC tho.:whistle:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
won't say no to hate-fucking her senseless as compensation for the shit she stole from the MC tho.:whistle:
Well, then ya have lost already because this bitch will always come back. No matter how hard you Hatefuck her. :ROFLMAO:

For the VN itself ... Just Meh. Renders are ok ... story is not that impressive ... well it's named Alienated already so the name is Fitting and that Just for the MC, his friend and this fucking stealing biatch. :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes