RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v18] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

King0761

Mar 19, 2019
is the alien slave you can buy from cyril for 50 racoon pelts, so try to keep them, can sell possum ones without problem though

if you still dont know about him, need to advance on girls first until you receive strange email quest
where do I install the massage table?

May 2, 2021
anyone have a v15 full save? Want to start the beginning of v16. Also how to change name with out starting over using someone else save as i was on MAC.

Last edited:

Clans34

May 11, 2021
There is a save file for this game, but I want to start from where I left off, but I can't find the save file on my android phone. I don't want to start from scratch. It takes a long time. Why is there no save file on my android phone? Please help.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
There is a save file for this game, but I want to start from where I left off, but I can't find the save file on my android phone. I don't want to start from scratch. It takes a long time. Why is there no save file on my android phone? Please help.
Unfortunately, this is a disadvantage of the android version of the game. No one knows where the saves from the rpg maker games are located. If someone knows how to get them, we will be very grateful.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Unfortunately, this is a disadvantage of the android version of the game. No one knows where the saves from the rpg maker games are located. If someone knows how to get them, we will be very grateful.
I've been wondering this same question for a couple years, and yet not even devs know the answer! I've searched just about every part of the android files and just wasted time, very annoying! Some games it keeps, (usually Ren'py) the save file and you can keep going on when the game is updated, but RPG game it doesn't which makes no sense. Its 2024 you'd figure RPG makers would have solved this issue!

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
I've been wondering this same question for a couple years, and yet not even devs know the answer! I've searched just about every part of the android files and just wasted time, very annoying! Some games it keeps, (usually Ren'py) the save file and you can keep going on when the game is updated, but RPG game it doesn't which makes no sense. Its 2024 you'd figure RPG makers would have solved this issue!
I have a suspicion that the Android version of the games on maker does not work as a full-fledged game, but as an offline page on the site. That is, you need to search for saving in the browser cache.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew
May 2, 2021
Do u know if possible to transfer saves from mac to windows or how to change names from someone elses save file? Cause i played v0.15 but want to start fromt here

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
About the choice with the plant and the neighbor, what are the 2 results of that and which 1 has story continuation or is it the end?

Also college, grade D+ is the limit? (edit: nope, there's more)
I can't progress anything there with Lisa, it's only boob show and a finished project at the library. (edit: nope, there's more)

Last edited:
Apr 25, 2021
I know I'm gonna feel stupid very soon, but does anybody know how to backspace the letters at the start if you're on Android? Is it even possible?

Sprayman225

Jan 26, 2023
How do I get the seaweed and cuttlefish?
I see them at the beach, do I need a boat, a fishing gear or something?

EDIT: I found out... you just switch to swimming clothes and walk into water.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 25 Votes