RPGM Aliens in the Backyard [v19.1] [The Dark forest]

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes

Fran_69_0

Jun 30, 2024
I'm a little stuck on a school mission, I get an exclamation point but I've walked around the school and I don't see anything, I assumed it was the "library club" mission. But I can't talk to Miss Ramrod, I don't know what to do, someone please help me, thank you.

Leprikon01

Feb 11, 2018
i have my saved folder coppied when i replaced over to the updated game for mac none of my saves were there
Unfortunately, the save files in the mac OS version are in a different location, since the mac OS... the paranoid operating system does not allow it to be saved inside the application.
Try searching for the save folder here: ~/Library/Application Support/User Data/Default/<game title> (making some assumptions here based on the windows location)

sir-rasch

Nov 28, 2020
I'm a little stuck on a school mission, I get an exclamation point but I've walked around the school and I don't see anything, I assumed it was the "library club" mission. But I can't talk to Miss Ramrod, I don't know what to do, someone please help me, thank you.
try attending class, it could be the sex class you need to attend

sir-rasch

Nov 28, 2020
i think the girlfriend quest line on my game got soft locked by not toucjing her tits. seen them 8 times so far and progress

thedevilbank

Oct 22, 2021
in the game saids something about mail go to old place in woods where are the woods at

use be by mc house but not there no more

also how does the mc guy make 300000 bucks for pig lady

2.80 star(s) 25 Votes