RPGM - Aliens in the Backyard [v19 Bugfix] [The Dark forest]

1. 4.00 star(s)

GrimmShade

An enjoyable Rpg Maker game with smooth character movement and nice graphics. The story overall was very fascinating and can't wait for more in the future. Some bugs I ran into were mostly with quests and quest logs but re-logging saves fixed the issue.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

neithernor

v14
    interesting RPG , nice story line.
    the character design is decent.
    mostly bug free.
    the animations are meh.
    its a bit too grindy and the "rewards "arent worth it.
    the amount of content is on the low side, the updates are slow and there was a quality drop in recent updates.
    still its a promising game.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Scotty1212

Cute little game. I love the humour and the story!
    Animations are god too, maybe bit repetitive as there is some grind.
    All in all, played for last couple of days and really good enterttainment!! :)
    Many characters from our teen ages, funny too. I wish more action in the future with side characters and would love to see some "alien experiments" too :)
  4. 2.00 star(s)

joni2k

The style and humor of the game are really nice, but the grind is unbearable. No respect for the player's time, it's linear with little payoff. 9001 different girls, two of which have any content. I'd recommend to avoid it, at least for now.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

wrarar

graffics: nicely done.

story: meh, it works.

gameplay: really grindy but..meh, is ok.

scenes (erotic ones): they are ok.

characters: they are actually pretty colorfull and with a nice variety.

music: well done.

conclussion: is a nice time-waster, the idea of the game mostly is "go there do this, come back here do that"
    repeat till someone touch your dick.
    it gots many posittive points on the characters, and the relation between each one.

this game deserve your time and money.

psdt: (edithed) seriously is like really grindy.