Mod Ren'Py Alison Fall of the Apple [v0.6] [ThunderBob]

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
1595077378987.png

Overview:
This mod is to change the name of a character in game that i am pretty sure none of you want to see, if i miss any changes please let me know and i can take care of it. this is a mod for Alison Fall of the Apple

Updated: 2020-07-18
Game/Creator: OneManVN - - -
Modder: ThunderBob
Mod Version: 0.6
Game Version: 0.6
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
This is my first mod, so if you still find any references please let me know in the comments and i will try my level best to fix them.

Download: - - -

1595077892841.png 1595077915148.png 1595077954222.png

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
hey it seem useless but if it's done well why not ?
you've done it for yourself and shared it i don't understand the rant :S
i was taking a look at the mod for the game before trying it and this one is funny at least ^^

Apr 1, 2018
No offense buddy that's great work but there are many mods/save editor that can do this and more with any ren'py games. But great work none the less idk why anyone would want to change the names as it has nothing to do with gameplay but personal name preferences.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a problem???
That was an important game for a lot of us, one of the first "big games" that we played. And even incomplet the game is very long but is kind of dificult to deal with Eric in a way that you don't get NTR with him and your sisters, besides the unavoidable "NTR" with your mother and aunt.

You can deal with him without problems using a mod or a guide but without them, is really hard. Besides, he is an ashole, and you can't do anything but see him fuck your mother(because she is being manipulated) and aunt(because she being blackmailed, protecting you) for some time, so we hate him. And the name Eric just happens to cause some... let's say... disconfort on almost every one that played Big Brother.

Reactions: SeigniorYan