VN Ren'Py Completed All Ashes and Illusions [Final] [Ebi-hime]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Artix141

Jul 26, 2017
Contents:

• About 90,000 words of text (approx 4-6 hours of reading)
  • A kinetic story with no choices/branches
  • Detailed background and character art
  • A custom soundtrack
  • A highly dysfunctional relationship
  • Free patch that adds uncensored r18 content
  • Complete and utter agony ︎

Ah yes, what a way to start my day.

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018

• About 90,000 words of text (approx 4-6 hours of reading)
  • A kinetic story with no choices/branches
  • Detailed background and character art
  • A custom soundtrack
  • A highly dysfunctional relationship
  • Free patch that adds uncensored r18 content
  • Complete and utter agony ︎
Finally, something that appeals to my masochism.

Pity that it's a kinetic novel, though. Any kind of plot involving revenge or flawed protagonists getting themselves into trouble is just more fun when there's more than one ending or storyline.

Hell hath no fury like a simp scorned.

SUKIRITOD

Feb 3, 2018
Hmm, why does this art feel so familiar with breeding farm...

アル戒 (Julioalgae)
Is that you???

Last edited:

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
its was ok but I don't think ill play it again I really don't like plots where you say you wont become like someone but then you sorta do I mean he should've seen that coming plus when your father gives you a warning not to completely trust women spoiler take the hint but despite all of that he did genuinely love her even if she did kill him

ryushrio

Nov 26, 2018
I hope that they do make more visual novels and I do respect them for making this visual novel but like I said to me it was ok I didn't mean to make it sound like I was putting someone down or something

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
MC is a little brat throughout, scenes felt incredible playing from that incel's perspective though i would highly recommend start reading this game after MC has been crowned king, cause most of it is just sad long sentences of english vocabulary. gets good from the bathhouse scene. peace

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
it's a really dark story, with unfortunately no-choices and a bad ending, but ultimately it was a good one, not all MCs must be heroes, not all stories must have a happy ending; american cinema has really fucked up people conception of a story, the MC has to be exemplary or it is incel/racist/facist...etc propaganda.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
it's a really dark story, with unfortunately no-choices and a bad ending, but ultimately it was a good one, not all MCs must be heroes, not all stories must have a happy ending; american cinema has really fucked up people conception of a story, the MC has to be exemplary or it is incel/racist/facist...etc propaganda.
He was literally both an incel (until he got with her) and a villain willing to murder children because he had a mommy fetish.

I like a good villain MC game, but let's not pretend he was just a misuderstood protag who just wasn't an exemplary hero. He was the lowest of scums.

aihikari

May 18, 2019
I came into this thinking "What could have been so bad?".
How naive I was. Should have learnt to read comments and reviews from now on.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes