Seeking All female corruption

the25th

Nov 7, 2023
I'm looking for corruption games with an all female/futa cast. I love the corruption genre but I'm tired of ugly bastards. It does not matter to me whether the protagonist is being corrupted or doing the corrupting. I have already played hhs+ by the way.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
I can only think of this for afaik 100% female characters in the main game with corruption, though MvS has afaik avoidable hetero and focuses on F/F. DoL can be all female too if you set the NPCs accordingly, though I consider it more a rape game than a corruption game.

Reactions: the25th

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
I would not call it "corruption", but they come from being fully inexperienced and more and more give in into lust and even develop some dom-play.
However, because I remembered this review (quoted in full length):
Because of the futa protagonist, for once a Japanese game isn't about a girl being raped by ugly men and ugly monsters, or a male psychopath who rapes everything in sight. It's a short game, and most of its scenes are between the two main girls!
https://f95zone.to/threads/futanari...-drinking-this-medicine-v1-03-kagurado.49537/

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Oh, and I think this is all females and futas. It has a sequel too. Can't speak about the corruption, I don't like girlcock. Ruin Me might also fit the bill with female MC and main LI, though I don't know if male and "others" are entirely avoidable.