VN Ren'Py All Men Are Pigs [v1.1.1] [Kaimaki Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

awakeblake

Aug 25, 2020
Hey, guys! Does anyone know the password for Evandro's computer?
I don't remember entirely but it's either related to one of the movies he likes, or the birthdate of his niece (or a date in the picture with the dog?, idk)

Reactions: axy2

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Hi, can someone guide me how to unlock the following SGs for Deniz #7 and Evandro #9, 10, 11.
I’m also missing Evandro #18, but I’m sure that is a glitch as I saw the missing scene 3 times already. Thx
Sooo... I'm not sure if you had already seen it, but it turns out you get to unlock Evandro's CG #8, 9, and 10 by choosing to have sex with Ricardo~

How to unlock his 18th CG though?

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Can someone tell me all the characters I can top. Or can I too everyone here?
Let's see, I've only completed Evandro and Levon. You can top both. I think you can top Deniz too, and I heard Diego is bottom. If dialogues about him from Maria is any indication. I mostly go for ones who I can be bottom for

descli4913

Feb 19, 2024
is there a place that has all the uploaded CGs, maybe on a google drive? I'm looking for Olli's CG in particular

Last edited:

revvyG

Jun 1, 2021
I'm so confused. People say there's an Olli/Olaf throuple ending but I cant get it. I followed the guide and my only options are to pick one or the other

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I'm so confused. People say there's an Olli/Olaf throuple ending but I cant get it. I followed the guide and my only options are to pick one or the other
Would you mind sharing the guide? I plan to keep Ollie's route for the last, but something tells me his story is the most difficult to navigate

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes