VN Ren'Py All Men Are Pigs [v1.1.1] [Kaimaki Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
AllMenArePigs-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I can't believe we got another game similar to coming out on top. All that's left is a game with a customizable MC...
Much as I like the idea of customizable MC, and by that assuming it's their appearance, I guess I can see why it's pretty uncommon. Having that implemented would probably mean making a different set of CGs, narrations, dialogues, and sprites based on the customized MCs. Unless the customization part is only changeable colors of skin, eyes, and hair, I think?

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Much as I like the idea of customizable MC, and by that assuming it's their appearance, I guess I can see why it's pretty uncommon. Having that implemented would probably mean making a different set of CGs, narrations, dialogues, and sprites based on the customized MCs. Unless the customization part is only changeable colors of skin, eyes, and hair, I think?
True. UncleNeighbor lets you customize the character, but it doesn't affect the CGs as it would need way too many variants. And even if a game used the COOT trick where the hair is a layer changed in settings, it would still need a lot more work, and most of the time, it isn't worth it for the developer, as that one extra choice of being able to change the look affects nothing in the game itself and doesn't actually matter to the plot. Only difference is some players get a little extra satisfaction for editing the look.

Reactions: Rafster

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
True. UncleNeighbor lets you customize the character, but it doesn't affect the CGs as it would need way too many variants. And even if a game used the COOT trick where the hair is a layer changed in settings, it would still need a lot more work, and most of the time, it isn't worth it for the developer, as that one extra choice of being able to change the look affects nothing in the game itself and doesn't actually matter to the plot. Only difference is some players get a little extra satisfaction for editing the look.
I wouldn't mind if we can customize the MC like changing their body types though. I think it's very rare to have a slim bodied MC, which makes me a little difficult to self-insert because I'm not exactly jacked :LOL:

Reactions: BaraGamer535

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
GUIDE
I don't like that the game only has 9 save slots. Also, sad that there's no gallery. So here's a guide.

Most routes don't follow the typical dating sim rules with love points, but rather with flags (which is kinda refreshing). If some choices aren't listed here, they essentially don't matter.

Try not to date anyone else during any route to make things easier. And this guide makes sure you won't.

I'll do Olli's when its fixed.
Woah, Diego and Stefano's routes are long~:whistle:

Reactions: Mahsaka

bIoodlust

Aug 3, 2022
yeah nothing extra, just skin eyes maybe hair (including body hair) whatever they don't mind altering if they want it to match the CGS

luhanhdem

Jul 3, 2020
Hello. Do anyone know where I can get the full guide to unlock all CGs for Levon and Deniz? Especially the 3some CG with them?

Magnus21

Jan 2, 2023
How did you all get Levon's 4th pic?
You have to help Stefanos get his pig back and let him be the one who searches.
Hello. Do anyone know where I can get the full guide to unlock all CGs for Levon and Deniz? Especially the 3some CG with them?
For the threesome follow both their routes, reject Olli because his route ends Deniz'.

Reactions: ryan9488

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
I'm missing 1 CG from Stefano the 9th one that seems to be just after the ballroom (or maybe during?)
Any idea how to unlock it?

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I'm gonna watch this thread. It's a BIG compliment if people say that this game looks like COOT. Damn, COOT was the very first NSFW game I ever played! (and the reason why I found F95).
Same. It's pretty much my very first visual novel and what got me into it from the beginning

Reactions: Rafster

C-Time

Mar 20, 2023
Did you got the ones from the next page? The one you're missing is part of that scene iirc
Thank you! I got all the CG's from the second page but seems I didn't pick one option of the last scene with Stefano the one about 'just make out' :ROFLMAO:

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes