VN Ren'Py All Men Are Pigs [v1.1.1] [Kaimaki Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
the whole thread, this is why I despise LGBTQAIUEO+++ identity politics.
Ikr? It's funny so many people love to create Tags / self-made Identifications, then put people into these little boxes.
I thought the whole point of LGBTQIAWhatever is to respect diversity and appreciate people for what they are

Todjak

Jun 6, 2023
Ikr? It's funny so many people love to create Tags / self-made Identifications, then put people into these little boxes.
I thought the whole point of LGBTQIAWhatever is to respect diversity and appreciate people for what they are
Reality: Rules to be followed, or you close your eyes and replicate their ready answers, or you will be considered a bad person. I've already asked an LGBT friend for advice about personal experiences of sexuality, and they have some kind of block, they can't talk beyond the rulebook (fear).

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
This is a major reason why I don't align myself with the LGBT+ organizations simply because of people trying to tell me what box I belong in based off of gender/sex attractions and no one is gonna put me in a box based on made up identities and baseless opinions. I'm just blessed that I've grew up in a day in age of the early 2000s where everyone was taught the truth about what sex and gender really means and that's if you're born with a penis as your sex, your biological gender is male and if you're born with a vagina as your sex, then your biological gender is female. And anyone born with both suffers from a serious birth defect, and they truly can choose what gender they want to be for they were only meant to be of one gender. It's why doctors always checks a baby's sex when or before a woman gives birth to tell the mother and father what gender of the child they are expecting to have. Never in my life have I or anyone else who had children did doctors tell anyone that their child's gender is male, but their genitalia (sex) is a vagina and vise versa or even non-binary for that matter and that's a fact. There's no such thing as a biologically born male with a vagina or female with a penis at the time of their birth. I also know that only men and women in relationships are the only ones capable of having children and our sexual organs are designed for the purpose of reproducing hence why men have sperm in semen and the woman carries the egg to be fertilized to make a baby. Granted not every male can give children (or want to lol) and not every female can birth children based off of medical or birth defect reasons, and this doesn't make them less than a man or woman for not being able to. But they were BORN with the aspects of doing so based on their sexual roles in life, it's just that we're unfortunately born with imperfections after all. Plus, some guys and girls just aren't sexually attracted to each other to reproduce sexually and that too is ok for we all like what we like. All in all, the same sex always matches the same gender (penis=male sexual organ attached between a male's inner thigh) (vagina= female sexual organ between a female's inner thigh). Why people are so perverted as to try to twist and manipulate people into thinking that gender and sex aren't aligned with each other or that they're multiple genders outside male and female, or even as far as saying they are genderless outside what mother nature or God (if you're religious) has set for mankind? I don't know besides their perverse views of men and women. What I do know is to not allow myself to be molded into a box by other's false interpretations. I know that as long as I have sexual desire to shag (anally) or be shagged by another male, I am indeed homosexual or gay for short, and I stand by this 100% for I'm not ashamed to be who I am and don't hide behind false identities or live in a lie. Sorry to dump all this on you lol but I've been seeing debates like this for so long and never really say anything about it till now that I had to comment on it for I'm sure people are just tired of reading identity politics that doesn't need to be shoved down our throats especially since most of us are just here about the game not for the gender/sex they/them mess. Like this is not Reddit lol like talk about your delusions there haha

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
Levon is my favourite but his story feels a bit lackluster. It's missing something or maybe I just feel like we didn't really get to spend much time with him and when we did it was brief or daddy drama..
Sounds familiar. Phil in Coming Out on Top is the same way. We don't really have much alone time with him, it mostly revolves around looking out the daughter of his father's business partner, and she's a brat. So we have less time to actually get to know him, feels rushed. Shame because he's handsome too

Reactions: bIoodlust

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Sounds familiar. Phil in Coming Out on Top is the same way. We don't really have much alone time with him, it mostly revolves around looking out the daughter of his father's business partner, and she's a brat. So we have less time to actually get to know him, feels rushed. Shame because he's handsome too
I'd say we got to learn a lot more about Phil than with Alex, our good ol' teacher.

FugginDamaged

May 20, 2020
I'd say we got to learn a lot more about Phil than with Alex, our good ol' teacher.
alex was mostly a kink character, he was mc professor and the only point of interest was that he was the professor, his personality doesnt exactly shine and most of the dialogue/scenes are focused on the forbidden relationship. Phill even tho had little actual time to demonstrate his personality he manages to do so lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: donorys

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
alex was mostly a kink character, he was mc professor and the only point of interest was that he was the professor, his personality doesnt exactly shine and most of the dialogue/scenes are focused on the forbidden relationship. Phill even tho had little actual time to demonstrate his personality he manages to do so lol
And the one unique thing about Alex is that we cannot have sex with him at all if we want to secure his good ending. I think his route focuses more on him choosing between his career and his attraction to Mark :unsure:

Come to think of it, I guess both of Alex and Phil are lacking focus on themselves in their stories, somewhat. But still, I feel like I didn't get enough of Phil, more so than Alex

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
The new gallery, more save slots + android version update is out, so maybe someone will have more of a reason to update this now.

Also with this update, the game is 100% complete according to the dev, another bug fix update is the only thing that could come, and that doesn't appear to be necessary so this is basically the final version of the game, it can safely be updated without having to watch the game patch notes for further updates.

Last edited:

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
Theres also now a Mac version for the game so I hope someone uploads the Mac version too now
Mac had a version since 1.0. It was always on the Itch page. Only Android wasn't available.
No one shared Mac though, that's why it isn't on here.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
All Men Are Pigs 1.10 Version

PC Version 1.10

MAC 1.10

Android 1.10

enjoy it
Thanks a lot. You're a blessing~:love:

revvyG

Jun 1, 2021
is there anyway to get the song? i cant find it in the game files and it doesnt exist anywhere as the creator said it was made for this game..

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes