VN Ren'Py All Men Are Pigs [v1.1.1] [Kaimaki Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
I thought that's a normal price for a VN game? Not that I know since I can't actually buy non-Steam games...
How much does game like this usually cost?
I usually see them on itch for 10-15$, I think. I usually ignore those that are priced and play the free ones that are most likely still in development, so there might be more 20$+ VNs. But I'd say that a game like this (not hours long but also not too short, with a few different routes and different endings for those) could be listed for 15 or a bit more? Considering that they commissioned (several) artists and had original music it does make sense that it would cost more but I'm not a game dev, so I can't really make accurate assumptions about that.
I'm also pretty sure that Steam takes quite a bit of a chunk of the money, so that could explain why the regular price is higher than elsewhere.

ghiinclaws6

Dec 22, 2018
Anyone have the AMAP WALKTHROUGH.docx ?

Nevermind, I saw the earlier post with guides

Last edited:

Lolito1234

Dec 14, 2019
Are Olli and Levon tops or bottoms? Also the game have too few save slots, I really hope they will expand them in a future update.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Anyone got the latest version of this beautiful vn and is willing to share it I will be very thankful to that person and it's my first time playing this vn and all I can say is I think I loved this game already

Last edited:

honghonphumo

May 6, 2018
Wait, so you mean that i can get a 2 endings from both of them?
My playthrough only let choose 1.
When i choose the sporty one in the garden, MC come home and alone to the ending..

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes