VN Ren'Py All Men Are Pigs [v1.1.1] [Kaimaki Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
This might be superficial of me, but after they changed Diego hairstyle, I'm not feeling of romancing him anymore. Added to the fact that I heard the only way to succeesfully romance him is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's now become less appealing for me to pursue him. I wouldn't want to meddle with any relationship, be it him with a guy or girl, in a game or real life

I liked Diego better with short hair though...

Last edited:

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
This might be superficial of me, but after they changed Diego hairstyle, I'm not feeling of romancing him anymore. Added to the fact that I heard the only way to succeesfully romance him is
it's now become easier for me to ignore him. I wouldn't want to meddle with any relationship, be it him with a guy or girl, in a game or real life

I actually like the new hair. Just sucks that he's a pure bottom.

bIoodlust

Aug 3, 2022
View attachment 1160727

Overview:

A queer and raunchy adult comedy with a tropical flavor. As the main character, you get to move to a Caribbean island named Santa Locura, working the summer away in a bar named The Inqueersition. Your day to day routine gets derailed by the men you meet, all of them hiding a dealbreaker in their closet.

What IS their deal? WHY is it so hard to find a proper man? Do you even NEED a man?

...well, this is a dating sim, so we’ll go with “yes”.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-17
Release Date: 2023-06-16
Developer: Kaimaki Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0 (Windows/Linux). Demo (Android and Mac)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - MEGA - -
PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Android (Demo): - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac
(Demo): - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 754979 View attachment 754980 View attachment 754981 View attachment 754982
i cant believe this game is actually out now omg

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
I think he feels sexual attraction for any sex, what I believe is that he shouldn't be romantically attracted to women (female figure). I am not sexually or romantically attracted to women, but I am romantically attracted to trans men (male figure).
Dude, gay men can be attracted to trans men, no matter if they've had bottom surgery or not. That in itself doesn't make you bi/pan. Max is clearly a gay man, since he's only attracted to men. Cis or trans doesn't matter there. Just because you consider yourself not gay because of an attraction to trans men (which is weird, since they're not some a third gender/sex or whatever, they just had to transition) doesn't mean that that's even correct. And as I mentioned before: Max is a gay man. He identifies as such because that's what he is since he has no sexual or romantic attraction to any woman. In that case them being cis or trans wouldn't matter either.

Mar 1, 2019
Dude, gay men can be attracted to trans men, no matter if they've had bottom surgery or not. That in itself doesn't make you bi/pan. Max is clearly a gay man, since he's only attracted to men. Cis or trans doesn't matter there. Just because you consider yourself not gay because of an attraction to trans men (which is weird, since they're not some a third gender/sex or whatever, they just had to transition) doesn't mean that that's even correct. And as I mentioned before: Max is a gay man. He identifies as such because that's what he is since he has no sexual or romantic attraction to any woman. In that case them being cis or trans wouldn't matter either.
I don't agree, Lesbians love looking for trans men just for sexual attraction, I don't deny my attraction to trans men, they are men, that's why I'm attracted, but only attraction, I can't feel sexual attraction. I don't know if you've tried to have sexual experiences with trans men, but I tell you, if you've tried a Cis man... let's say that for me it's like a beautiful Cake, with a bad taste. And I can also be sexually attracted to trans women who haven't transitioned, I can choose not to have sex with them, but I definitely can.
The Trans movement is not about forcing people to feel sexual attraction, they just want you to admit your attraction, they want to be seen in society as they are, in terms of relationships, they will find partners who like their body and their soul.
I can see myself in love with a trans man, but sad that I can't pleasure him or feel pleasure for him. Gay and Lesbian are Genders, but Homosexuality is attraction to sex.
Not everyone cares about people's minds, most of the time we are just looking for sexual attraction (one night stand), Grindr exists for that. If the person is comfortable saying they are Gay, I don't care, I don't limit myself to pretending that I'm not attracted to people outside the Gay box and still remain Homosexual.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
(I'm a trans man but haven't mentioned it until now since it usually gets people to dismiss my opinions on anything trans-related.)

Lesbians love looking for trans men just for sexual attraction
Lesbians wouldn't feel sexual attraction to trans men that have been on testosterone long enough to see/hear the changes. No woman that is fully lesbian (and not just with a heavy lean towards women) would feel ANY attraction to someone like Buck Angel, who is a trans man and has his birth genitalia.

I don't deny my attraction to trans men, they are men, that's why I'm attracted, but only attraction, I can't feel sexual attraction
That's why we differentiate between sexual and emotional attraction. Someone can be sexually attracted to anyone but only emotionally attracted to men or women. Sexuality can be very specific for a lot of people and it includes both sexual and emotional attraction.

I don't know if you've tried to have sexual experiences with trans men
I'm a virgin, so I haven't had any sexual experiences (or even tried to). Mostly due to the fact that I know 0 non-straight guys (or don't know they're not straight) and I'm not at a point in my transition where I'd feel comfortable showing my naked body in a sexual context to anybody.

I can also be sexually attracted to trans women who haven't transitioned
That's cool, as long as you accept them as women. Then that would make you not gay (what you label yourself as is obviously not up to me or any of my business).

The Trans movement is not about forcing people to feel sexual attraction, they just want you to admit your attraction, they want to be seen in society as they are
First and foremost we want to be accepted as normal people which is the overall goal of most social movements. And sexual attraction can never be forced. The few people who try to are the "bad apples" that sadly exist everywhere.

Gay and Lesbian are Genders, but Homosexuality is attraction to sex.
"Gay" and "Lesbian" are terms for homosexual men and women... They're not explicitly for attraction to gender over sex. Like I've (probably) said in my first response, there are GAY men who are attracted to both cis and trans men. There are lesbians who are attracted to both cis and trans women. There are those who just can't feel any sexual attraction to pre-bottom-op trans people (or even after since I know that phalloplasty results don't tend to realistically resemble a penis), which is obviously okay since that's just the way they are.

I don't limit myself to pretending that I'm not attracted to people outside the Gay box and still remain Homosexual.
As mentioned before: that's okay but being able to be attracted to the opposite gender in any way just makes you not gay... There are plenty of people who are bi or pansexual but have a heavy lean or aren't attracted to trans folks. I'm gay (aka. homosexual) and I'd be fine with sleeping with another trans man if I think he's hot; I obviously can't tell if I'd like or dislike it in the end bc it hasn't happened. I also have a preference for either cis men or trans men that have had bottom & top surgery. For me, if I see someone who appears very masculine but turns out to be a trans woman my attraction leaves, since I don't see that person as a man even if I got that impression at first.
Sexuality is one of those things that isn't set in stone for everybody from birth. It can evolve and take some time to fully figure out for a lot of people. But trying to change the definition of words like "homosexual" or "gay" just because you want to identify with them but they don't fit doesn't really work.
I also just looked up the official definition of homosexual and:

adjective

1. sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of one's own sex or gender.

noun

1. a person who is sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of their own sex or gender.

So, if you feel attracted to trans women pre-transition and see them as women, then you're not gay... and that's okay. You don't need to call yourself gay. Nobody does, especially if it's not true.
I'm probably not going to change your mind at all, but at least try not to argue about factually wrong things like the literal definition of words. The definition can change (as it has, since it was definitely only about sex a few years before) but just know that right now your version is inaccurate.

And this exchange is probably going to get removed since it has nothing to do with the game or games in general, oopsie!

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
You can get Benito's ending if you fail to do any romance. Also yeah, he has no sex scene.
I don't know why but I didn't even consider that Benito could have a route even though there are no characters you can only have one-night-stands with... and I already deleted the game but am curious... here's to hoping someone uploads one of the future versions! I'll keep my fingers crossed since I'm pretty sure that the game costs 25$ (just checked on itch, and it does) and that's just a LOT for a VN imo.

Mar 1, 2019
(I'm a trans man but haven't mentioned it until now since it usually gets people to dismiss my opinions on anything trans-related.)

Lesbians wouldn't feel sexual attraction to trans men that have been on testosterone long enough to see/hear the changes. No woman that is fully lesbian (and not just with a heavy lean towards women) would feel ANY attraction to someone like Buck Angel, who is a trans man and has his birth genitalia.

That's why we differentiate between sexual and emotional attraction. Someone can be sexually attracted to anyone but only emotionally attracted to men or women. Sexuality can be very specific for a lot of people and it includes both sexual and emotional attraction.

I'm a virgin, so I haven't had any sexual experiences (or even tried to). Mostly due to the fact that I know 0 non-straight guys (or don't know they're not straight) and I'm not at a point in my transition where I'd feel comfortable showing my naked body in a sexual context to anybody.

That's cool, as long as you accept them as women. Then that would make you not gay (what you label yourself as is obviously not up to me or any of my business).

First and foremost we want to be accepted as normal people which is the overall goal of most social movements. And sexual attraction can never be forced. The few people who try to are the "bad apples" that sadly exist everywhere.

"Gay" and "Lesbian" are terms for homosexual men and women... They're not explicitly for attraction to gender over sex. Like I've (probably) said in my first response, there are GAY men who are attracted to both cis and trans men. There are lesbians who are attracted to both cis and trans women. There are those who just can't feel any sexual attraction to pre-bottom-op trans people (or even after since I know that phalloplasty results don't tend to realistically resemble a penis), which is obviously okay since that's just the way they are.

As mentioned before: that's okay but being able to be attracted to the opposite gender in any way just makes you not gay... There are plenty of people who are bi or pansexual but have a heavy lean or aren't attracted to trans folks. I'm gay (aka. homosexual) and I'd be fine with sleeping with another trans man if I think he's hot; I obviously can't tell if I'd like or dislike it in the end bc it hasn't happened. I also have a preference for either cis men or trans men that have had bottom & top surgery. For me, if I see someone who appears very masculine but turns out to be a trans woman my attraction leaves, since I don't see that person as a man even if I got that impression at first.
Sexuality is one of those things that isn't set in stone for everybody from birth. It can evolve and take some time to fully figure out for a lot of people. But trying to change the definition of words like "homosexual" or "gay" just because you want to identify with them but they don't fit doesn't really work.
I also just looked up the official definition of homosexual and:

adjective

1. sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of one's own sex or gender.

noun

1. a person who is sexually or romantically attracted exclusively to people of their own sex or gender.

So, if you feel attracted to trans women pre-transition and see them as women, then you're not gay... and that's okay. You don't need to call yourself gay. Nobody does, especially if it's not true.
I'm probably not going to change your mind at all, but at least try not to argue about factually wrong things like the literal definition of words. The definition can change (as it has, since it was definitely only about sex a few years before) but just know that right now your version is inaccurate.

And this exchange is probably going to get removed since it has nothing to do with the game or games in general, oopsie!
No, I do not consider myself Gay (gender), as I include other people from other spectrums, but yes, I am Homosexual, as I am sexually and romantically attracted exclusively to the same sex. And I'm attracted to both the femininity and masculinity in people (doesn't mean I'll be sexually attracted to everyone). I couldn't have sex with a Transgendered woman, I would need to have a foothold in Bisexuality for that, I feel the same about Lesbians who are sexually attracted to Transgender men after transitioning. But if you approach me and tell me that there are no differences between a cis man and a trans man, psychologically they are men, but the body is completely different, I also don't agree with comparing a cis woman and a trans man, it's literally another experience, and I would never have tried it if I hadn't seen a Man. My sexuality doesn't change, what I feel has never changed, what changes are genders, it's just that I've blinded myself to genders, and I'm more interested in feeling attraction and sexual attraction together. I can't have sex with people like they're holes, I like to crave the body, every bit of it, externally and internally, and I also like the tastes and smells.
Much respect to you and sorry for my words, but it is very difficult to explain everything correctly, not everyone will know how to explain it, and I do believe that you will find someone who loves his body the same way he loves his essence. But I believe that person is in an aspect of Bisexuality, they have to like both a little. I, for example, have the desire that there is a trans man who has completely changed his biology, and all parts of his body sexually attract me, even his male vagina making me want to suck it, but there is still no such perfection for a man Top like me, only in my dreams.

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
No, I do not consider myself Gay (gender), as I include other people from other spectrums, but yes, I am Homosexual, as I am sexually and romantically attracted exclusively to the same sex. And I'm attracted to both the femininity and masculinity in people (doesn't mean I'll be sexually attracted to everyone). I couldn't have sex with a Transgendered woman, I would need to have a foothold in Bisexuality for that, I feel the same about Lesbians who are sexually attracted to Transgender men after transitioning. But if you approach me and tell me that there are no differences between a cis man and a trans man, psychologically they are men, but the body is completely different, I also don't agree with comparing a cis woman and a trans man, it's literally another experience, and I would never have tried it if I hadn't seen a Man. My sexuality doesn't change, what I feel has never changed, what changes are genders, it's just that I've blinded myself to genders, and I'm more interested in feeling attraction and sexual attraction together. I can't have sex with people like they're holes, I like to crave the body, every bit of it, externally and internally, and I also like the tastes and smells.
I understand but as I've said before: the word gay doesn't refer to someone who is attracted to people of the same gender only but gender OR sex. It's just another word for homosexual and is mostly used to refer to men with that sexuality. So anybody who hears someone say they're homosexual would expect them to be attracted to people of at least the same gender.
If I were you, I'd just say that you experience same-sex sexual attraction but not only same-gender sexual attraction (ex: pre-transition trans women, where the sex is the same as yours but the gender isn't). People are more likely to understand that way since "gay" is just a synonym for "homosexual", which refers to both sex or gender not just one, the other or both at the same time. Explaining your sexuality doesn't always have to be just one word.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
it's now become less appealing for me to pursue him. I wouldn't want to meddle with any relationship, be it him with a guy or girl, in a game or real life

I did romanced him tho that hair cut, he's still cute in a way

• Thinking Face
Reactions: donorys

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
I don't know why but I didn't even consider that Benito could have a route even though there are no characters you can only have one-night-stands with... and I already deleted the game but am curious... here's to hoping someone uploads one of the future versions! I'll keep my fingers crossed since I'm pretty sure that the game costs 25$ (just checked on itch, and it does) and that's just a LOT for a VN imo.
I thought that's a normal price for a VN game? Not that I know since I can't actually buy non-Steam games...
How much does game like this usually cost?

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes