VN Ren'Py All Men Are Pigs [v1.1.1] [Kaimaki Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Kallumin

Jan 2, 2018
I can see why the game needs an update, because it thinks I had Max have a threesome with Diego and Maria, even though I took another choice. But apart from this, I really like it so far! The characters are hot, and interesting enough that I care about them.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
We definitely need more threesome+ choices in games like these in general, and not have it be with a fucking woman when it's a gay game. :rolleyes: Having to choose a single love interest out of like 5+ really hot choices is getting too boring and vanilla.

Reactions: johannsyah and 5x7

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
GUIDE
I don't like that the game only has 9 save slots. Also, sad that there's no gallery. So here's a guide.

Most routes don't follow the typical dating sim rules with love points, but rather with flags (which is kinda refreshing). If some choices aren't listed here, they essentially don't matter.

Try not to date anyone else during any route to make things easier. And this guide makes sure you won't.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll do Olli's when its fixed.

Last edited:

aver.creep

Jul 25, 2022
It was updated literally the next day the game was released, but yeah.
Probably because there are seemingly a lot of errors to fix. I didn't have any problems when following the obvious main routes but once I tried dating the ginger dude I kept getting tons of errors ending in one that you can't even choose "ignore" for (for those wondering: it happens when you
. And then I kept getting errors on every playthrough (which is weird since I always started a new game to concentrate on each LI separately and to avoid potential errors). They'll probably need a few updates/fixes to get that sorted out (which I hope they will).

baskon

Aug 10, 2019
It gives error whenever I callthe brothers to jail. Can't finish their route! Is there any way to bypass the error?

Mar 1, 2019
The protagonist is Queer/Pan and not Gay, apparently it was created for a Queer/Pansexual person, this is modern internet language, but basically the protagonist is a Bisexual with a preference for the male figure. I don't know if the text will please everyone, since the Queer community has the view that all people are Bisexual (every Bisexual thinks so).

• Angry
Reactions: johannsyah

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
basically the protagonist is a Bisexual with a preference for the male figure.
...Yeah I'd say that's a load of shit since not once does the protagonist reference any sort of remote interest in women, only men and cocks (or male asses). From what I recall even in the threesome scene he doesn't have an interest in Maria and prefers to fuck her with a dildo. So...nah, he pretty much gay.

Mar 1, 2019
...Yeah I'd say that's a load of shit since not once does the protagonist reference any sort of remote interest in women, only men and cocks (or male asses). From what I recall even in the threesome scene he doesn't have an interest in Maria and prefers to fuck her with a dildo. So...nah, he pretty much gay.
I stopped trying to understand people minds, I only go on dates if the person body stimulates my sexual attraction, I have sex regardless of what they think (it doesn't change anything in my sexuality, I just don't exclude gender possibilities). When I want to feel attraction and sexual attraction together, I look for a boyfriend who is not so confusing to understand.

Sierrus

Jul 19, 2017
I stopped trying to understand people minds, I only go on dates if the person body stimulates my sexual attraction, I have sex regardless of what they think (it doesn't change anything in my sexuality, I just don't exclude gender possibilities). When I want to feel attraction and sexual attraction together, I look for a boyfriend who is not so confusing to understand.
:WaitWhat:

Zacedriel

Nov 26, 2018
The protagonist is Queer/Pan and not Gay, apparently it was created for a Queer/Pansexual person, this is modern internet language, but basically the protagonist is a Bisexual with a preference for the male figure. I don't know if the text will please everyone, since the Queer community has the view that all people are Bisexual (every Bisexual thinks so).
No, not really
The game literally tells you that you can't make Max bixexual in the Threesome scene. But there's others bisexual, pan characters in the game.

Mar 1, 2019
No, not really
The game literally tells you that you can't make Max bixexual in the Threesome scene. But there's others bisexual, pan characters in the game.
I think he feels sexual attraction for any sex, what I believe is that he shouldn't be romantically attracted to women (female figure). I am not sexually or romantically attracted to women, but I am romantically attracted to trans men (male figure).

Reactions: TheLamb093
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes