VN Ren'Py All Men Are Pigs [v1.1.1] [Kaimaki Games]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Di_no

Mar 24, 2023
You get those by talking to him at the party (instead of leaving or staying with Diego and Maria)

Thanks. I thought I had done that but will give it another go.

Trying for some of the other ones too.

I don't have the second of 3 for the Plentiful app, which I can't figure out either.

Di_no

Mar 24, 2023
I definitely played the Levon bit because I thought that kiss was super hot. Got them now anyway.

Only missing image 2 of the app and image 7 on Deniz and the final image on page 2 of Evandro now.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I definitely played the Levon bit because I thought that kiss was super hot. Got them now anyway.

Only missing image 2 of the app and image 7 on Deniz and the final image on page 2 of Evandro now.
- For Deniz's 7th image, you have to do both Deniz and Levon's routes at the same time.
- Deniz's 2nd photo is his Plentiful profile with the info uncensored, I don't know how to get this one though :confused:

Last edited:
Reactions: Di_no

Di_no

Mar 24, 2023
Thanks. I don't know why the Evandro one hasn't registered. I might have to play through again. I assume it's the shot of him riding MC.

Reactions: BaraGamer535

daro69

May 16, 2018
Thanks. I don't know why the Evandro one hasn't registered. I might have to play through again. I assume it's the shot of him riding MC.
It's actually other image. Not to spoil anything but - have you tried reaching what's considered "bad ending" where you side with Evandro and get the club for him?
Highly recommend to try this ;)

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
It's actually other image. Not to spoil anything but - have you tried reaching what's considered "bad ending" where you side with Evandro and get the club for him?
Highly recommend to try this ;)
How can you get that ending? Every time I tried I get the good ending or the ending where Maria blackmails him.

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I got all of Evandro's info from his office but didn't tell Maria and then on the beach told him about her.
Thanks. I got it now. Also, it turns out the movie you choose at the end matters for some reason. It's even mentioned in the guides here that only some of the movies save the bar.

Di_no

Mar 24, 2023
I have kept trying but haven't figured it out yet.

I have definitely enjoyed the game. I think Diego was still my favourite route although it being versatile would have been hotter. Some of Levon's scenes were the hottest but I was left with more questions on his route. A couple of weird endings, the throuple one in particular but overall very good.

Last edited:

BaraGamer535

Apr 12, 2019
I have kept trying but haven't figured it out yet.

I have definitely enjoyed the game. I think Diego was still my favourite route although it being versatile would have been hotter. Some of Levon's scenes were the hottest but I was left with more questions on his route. A couple of weird endings, the trouple one in particular but overall very good.
The dev thinks the throuple ending is funny... for me though it wasn't. It just brought my mood down and left a sour taste in my mouth. Olli is my favorite regardless.

The Deniz image might be bugged the more I look into it. I haven't found a single choice that reveals the information on the profile, that is assuming the picture missing is Deniz's profile but with the information showing.

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
The dev thinks the throuple ending is funny... for me though it wasn't. It just brought my mood down and left a sour taste in my mouth. Olli is my favorite regardless.
Well... the upside is at least this game really does have something for everyone I suppose? I know some people are into polyamorous relationships...
Google Drive
This is from the game files.
Also, sorry, but the link requires permission. May I?

Di_no

Mar 24, 2023
Same honestly, no issue with the set up but the ending one year after the relationship started was weird. I was honestly expecting it to be a prank like earlier in the story and he was going to pop up.

Just replayed Levon's route. Again left wondering if when MC first met him in the alley behind the club he was actually coming out of a shoot and not just rummaging through the bins.

Reactions: BaraGamer535
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes