Others Completed All Through The Night! Hardcore Boarding House [Fun_ni_Kichi]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE236827_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You have physical intimacies with your girlfriend in a training camp in this set of pixel art animations. All scenes are pre-unlocked so that you can see all scenes from the beginning. There are optional facial expression and speed patterns in addition to basic animations. You can choose the atmosphere of the room out of three choices.​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-16
Release Date: 2018-10-16
Original Title: 朝まで!生合宿
Developer: fun_ni_kichi
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
- - - -

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Fun animations but no gameplay. Get it if you are lazy about getting money, fighting monsters etc etc. I like that sprites.

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Fun animations but no gameplay. Get it if you are lazy about getting money, fighting monsters etc etc. I like that sprites.
there are many of these "games" as you call it though. Tissubox is one example. There are classify as simulations or animations in dlsite normally, not rpgs.

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Found a zip file appended after the binary, unpacking that revealed a standard Tyrano folder layout. I modified a few files to make this game compatible with nwjs so Linux/Mac gamers can join the party.

Ps. I'm not sure what part of this is "cracked" but whatever...

Linux/Mac version (Use nwjs) -

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
there are many of these "games" as you call it though. Tissubox is one example. There are classify as simulations or animations in dlsite normally, not rpgs.
They are relatively easy to make compared to writing a fleshed out story, especially short stories like H-RPGs tend to have. That being said, being able to make appealing sprite art in general isn't necessarily easy. This is clearly aimed at people who just want to unzip without much reading or button-pressing.

Reactions: NewJohn1

Loli Jesus

Jun 17, 2018
P sure that's just the usual habit of JP hentai authors to wildly exaggerate the you know. I have nfi why they do that unless it's just for visual contrast or somesuch. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I can back this up with my own experience as well. Hentai authors who draw the typical faceless + bald hentai males rather than a unique character tend to emphasize darker skin on aforementioned males for a few reasons. The main reason from my reading and experience is the current beauty standards in Japan, where pale skin is considered attractive on females and tan skin is considered attractive(or at least normal) on males. This is exaggerated for the sake of hentai, especially hentai covers, because the eye is drawn to the lighter skin of the female in contrast to the darker and often even grayed out skintone of the male(s). This is observeable in Japanese AVs as well, where the cover shot of some AVs utilize lighting to highlight the starring actress placed in the forefront of the shot against a dark background of one or more males, showing this to be a common observeable phenomenon in erotic Japanese media. Due to these reasons I'd say to assume the generic male character in this game is black is incorrect, as emphasized dark skin tones seem to simply be a habit of some hentai artists either consciously or subconsciously. Reinforcing this point is how goofy Japanese people can be when portraying black characters in media, where you'll often end up with characters like Bo from Binary Domain whom have comedically emphasized stereotypical race features, so you'll usually absolutely know if a character is meant to be black due to this goofiness.

Of course if you for some reason enjoy this more thinking the male is black, go right ahead. Just thought it'd be interesting to extrapolate this different point of view to this game.

Jun 24, 2017
I can back this up with my own experience as well. Hentai authors who draw the typical faceless + bald hentai males rather than a unique character tend to emphasize darker skin on aforementioned males for a few reasons. The main reason from my reading and experience is the current beauty standards in Japan, where pale skin is considered attractive on females and tan skin is considered attractive(or at least normal) on males. This is exaggerated for the sake of hentai, especially hentai covers, because the eye is drawn to the lighter skin of the female in contrast to the darker and often even grayed out skintone of the male(s). This is observeable in Japanese AVs as well, where the cover shot of some AVs utilize lighting to highlight the starring actress placed in the forefront of the shot against a dark background of one or more males, showing this to be a common observeable phenomenon in erotic Japanese media. Due to these reasons I'd say to assume the generic male character in this game is black is incorrect, as emphasized dark skin tones seem to simply be a habit of some hentai artists either consciously or subconsciously. Reinforcing this point is how goofy Japanese people can be when portraying black characters in media, where you'll often end up with characters like Bo from Binary Domain whom have comedically emphasized stereotypical race features, so you'll usually absolutely know if a character is meant to be black due to this goofiness.

Of course if you for some reason enjoy this more thinking the male is black, go right ahead. Just thought it'd be interesting to extrapolate this different point of view to this game.
nope it's rare but it happens

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote