Alley Cat's Fan Art List

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This is my list of fan art threads I either participate in, or have heard are worth mentioning. The main thing is that the dev is an active participant in the thread, thus being awesome.

Games I play with devs that encourage fan art and share dufs and/or asset lists:
Free Pass Fan Art, game by After Choices. Main Page
Dog Days of Summer Fan Art, game by BlackWebGames. Main Page

Games I play, but don't have fan art threads. Most do encourage fan art though, and often tell you the assets they use if you ask nicely, mainly on their Discord channels.
Black Diamond by Deus Actum
Futagenesis Unveiled by TessaXYZ
The Lost Chapters by Agni2013
Eruption Imminent by MorriganRae

Honorable mentions:
FurinaDeveloper, dev of the game Furina. While the game is made in Honey Select 2, they've been hella supportive of my efforts to create Daz versions of their characters on their Discord channel.

Not a game (but a comic), but after being a patron of 3Dzen of 3Dzen Collection for a while now, has started sharing with me the duf files of the assets they use, but main assets of other characters. Hopefully I'll be able to post fan art of their work soon.

Games I don't play (probably because they're male protag), but have devs that share dufs and/or asset lists. Don't know if the game is any good though.
False Hero fan art thread, game by Enyo_. Main Page
Luna's Fall from Grace Fan Art, game by Frozen synapse. Main Page. Stopped playing as had content I didn't like
Inertia Fan Art, game by Marc Dob. Main Page. Abandoned. Dev dropped out of communication, even on Discord.

Threads that I occasionally post art in, but don't have permission, and the dev is actively hostile towards fan art:
A Wife and Mother Fan Art, game by Lust&Passion. Main Page

Last edited:

FurinaDeveloper

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2021
This is my list of fan art threads I either participate in, or have heard are worth mentioning. The main thing is that the dev is an active participant in the thread, thus being awesome.

Games I play with devs that encourage fan art and share dufs and/or asset lists:
Free Pass Fan Art, game by After Choices. Main Page
Dog Days of Summer Fan Art, game by BlackWebGames. Main Page
Inertia Fan Art, game by Marc Dob. Main Page
Luna's Fall from Grace Fan Art, game by Frozen synapse. Main Page.

Honorable mentions:
FurinaDeveloper, dev of the game Furina. While the game is made in Honey Select 2, they've been hella supportive of my efforts to create Daz versions of their characters on their Discord channel

Games I don't play (probably because they're male protag), but have devs that share dufs and/or asset lists. Don't know if the game is any good though.
False Hero fan art thread, game by Enyo_. Main Page

Threads that I occasionally post art in, but don't have permission, and the dev is actively hostile towards fan art:
A Wife and Mother Fan Art, game by Lust&Passion. Main Page
fuck it, I am posting the current character cards and some poses on my discord, so anyone who wants to do something in HS2 with my characters can.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alley_Cat