Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Just a Fan Art thread dedicated to the game Dog Days of Summer.

Special thanks to BlackWebGames for the game, and sharing the duf files and asset lists.

If anyone has trouble loading the duf files, feel free to send me a PM with the missing file(s). The asset lists might be missing a few things as we get this thread up and running.

So:
Many of the characters use:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Locations:

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Very nice. Though perhaps if you moved Vi closer to Eva and slipped Eva's hand down it would tell a small story of what's going on (especially if you tilted Mom's head so she's watching)
Once I settle on a location asset, I'm more likely to explain what's going on through an image set. Right now I'm really just experimenting with the jacuzzi pose assets.

Meanwhile, I think I've found a background asset I like. Small and intimate, but large enough for a pool, with a fence high enough that the girls have the privacy to walk around naked:
Jacuzzi 2.png
EDIT: Worked out with a slight modification to the garage, this asset fits neatly into the backyard. Just need to swap out the double garage for a single, and move it forward.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Once I settle on a location asset, I'm more likely to explain what's going on through an image set. Right now I'm really just experimenting with the jacuzzi pose assets.

Meanwhile, I think I've found a background asset I like. Small and intimate, but large enough for a pool, with a fence high enough that the girls have the privacy to walk around naked:
View attachment 1381405
EDIT: Worked out with a slight modification to the garage, this asset fits neatly into the backyard. Just need to swap out the double garage for a single, and move it forward.
Is that a dildo I see? :D

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Once I realised that Viv and Eva had aspects of my favourite characters in AWAM, it was an easy enough decision.

Meanwhile:
View attachment 1386700
Can I make a request? you or BlackWebGames ?

When I found out that Vivian can take the "harem" path, that image came to mind.

Vivian is on the top(that woman) and others (Eva, Des, Harper, Mom and Beca) are below(Like dogs)

and in my imagination this would be the final image on Vivian's harem path
Background what you can imagine(but with sun) and somewhere text "Dog Days of Summer"

Vivian is out with her "Dogs" on "summer"

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Can I make a request? you or BlackWebGames ?

When I found out that Vivian can take the "harem" path, that image came to mind.

Vivian is on the top(that woman) and others (Eva, Des, Harper, Mom and Beca) are below(Like dogs)

and in my imagination this would be the final image on Vivian's harem path
Background what you can imagine(but with sun) and somewhere text "Dog Days of Summer"

Vivian is out with her "Dogs" on "summer"
While I certainly take requests, and there certainly seems to be the for it, I think the idea messes with my headcanon to not be able to give it the justice it would need. I really can't see Mom, or Eva, or Harper submitting to Viv in this kinda way, at least not yet.

However, half my point in creating the thread was to gather fan artists together, so with luck someone might come along that can do the render for you, once I'm not the only one posting fan renders.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
However, half my point in creating the thread was to gather fan artists together, so with luck someone might come along that can do the render for you, once I'm not the only one posting fan renders.
Thank you for this thread and the work you have done already.
But I'm afraid DDoS doesn't have the same fan base as AWAM, JOHN so it's up to a few.

I will now take a risk and tag Lady Aspen
(I hope she doesn't kill me and I know she has a lot to work in the GFX thread already)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Thank you for this thread and the work you have done already.
But I'm afraid DDoS doesn't have the same fan base as AWAM, JOHN so it's up to a few.

I will now take a risk and tag Lady Aspen
(I hope she doesn't kill me and I know she has a lot to work in the GFX thread already)
Give it time. As I said in the main thread, a lot of the time in the AWAM thread is us complaining about how we might love the characters, but other parts of the game are completely lacking. Especially development speed. Most of us aren't expecting the next update until December.

So in the meantime, many of us are checking out other games. And since BWG is a hell of a lot more fan-friendly than L&P, especially now we have a fan art thread with actual assets, that's a huge drawcard. AWAM is the only game in my sig where the dev doesn't tell us the assets used.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
And since BWG is a hell of a lot more fan-friendly than L&P, especially now we have a fan art thread with actual assets
If you BlackWebGames hit somedays big volumes, dont dare forget us piracy peoples!

I will try to find all the possibilities routes but my priority(save) is to protect Des whatever it costs.
My Vivian takes Des under her wings and start a cat fight if someone threatens Des.
(Dom Viv)

It was nice to see how Dom ViV automatically saves Des from rapists in the bathroom.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
If you can make a higher quality image I can do a little bit more with it.
View attachment 1386920
Eh, I'm not really a fan of the coat asset. As you can see, there's some poke through of the fur. It took me hours just to get it to simulate open. You can't even change the shaders for the lining. Really wanted to change the lining to a velvet.

I'm also still experimenting with her jewellery. I'm starting to really like the idea that Mom is secretly stupidly rich, but doesn't show it so that Viv didn't grow up to be a stuck-up bitch. Except for little moments like these when Mom treats herself.

For the future though, what resolution are we talking?