Fan Art Dog Days of Summer Fan Art

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Once I realised that Viv and Eva had aspects of my favourite characters in AWAM, it was an easy enough decision.

Meanwhile:
View attachment 1386700
Looking at the picture I feel like a deer staring into headlights. Except I want to run towards them. ;) She can run me over. I won't mind if I hit my head in the bumper. :ROFLMAO:
Were her breasts that big in the game? :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Looking at the picture I feel like a deer staring into headlights. Except I want to run towards them. ;) She can run me over. I won't mind if I hit my head in the bumper. :ROFLMAO:
Were her breasts that big in the game? :)
I may have changed her pose, but the rest is straight out of the duf file. So yes, her boobs are that big in the game. The only time I may have made them bigger was when I was using an asset called Breastacular before BWG provided the duf files.

I'm a big fan of Breastacular because of an add-on that fine-tunes limbs colliding with boobs. There's also another asset for arses too (called Fender Blender).

EDIT:
For example, in this render her right arm is slightly pressing against her boob. Normally in Daz they would clip into each other.
Mom Strip Club 1.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Kobudo27

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I may have changed her pose, but the rest is straight out of the duf file. So yes, her boobs are that big in the game. The only time I may have made them bigger was when I was using an asset called Breastacular before BWG provided the duf files.

I'm a big fan of Breastacular because of an add-on that fine-tunes limbs colliding with boobs. There's also another asset for arses too (called Fender Blender).

EDIT:
For example, in this render her right arm is slightly pressing against her boob. Normally in Daz they would clip into each other.
View attachment 1387740
Mom's looking smoking hot again. :giggle:
That's not the business render you were working on, is it?

• Love
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Mom's looking smoking hot again. :giggle:
That's not the business render you were working on, is it?
Nope. Wasn't entirely happy with the clothing asset - didn't quite have that balance between sensuality and professionalism I was looking for.

EDIT:
Although, am really starting to like the idea of having a sponsor meeting at a strip club

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021

Dominant Viv by the end of the game? :D By the way, it's not her singing. It's a new song by the Mexican band Hocico. I love the lighting and the way it reflects in her eyes. :love:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Nope. Wasn't entirely happy with the clothing asset - didn't quite have that balance between sensuality and professionalism I was looking for.

EDIT:
Although, am really starting to like the idea of having a sponsor meeting at a strip club
That's so like mom. :love: Have them loosen up before opening their wallets. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Alley_Cat

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Next render in Mom's Strip Club Shenanigans. Still needs work, like getting rid of the black marks on the men's foreheads at the back. That's not difficult though. Hopefully with DOF it also wont be as noticeable. Also not happy with the texture maps, so I'll update those too.

Mainly posting it to give you guys an idea as to what I'm thinking. I'm starting to like the idea of Mom have a few little and cute strippers she's a regular patron of.
Mom Strip Club 2.png

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Next render in Mom's Strip Club Shenanigans. Still needs work, like getting rid of the black marks on the men's foreheads at the back. That's not difficult though. Hopefully with DOF it also wont be as noticeable. Also not happy with the texture maps, so I'll update those too.

Mainly posting it to give you guys an idea as to what I'm thinking. I'm starting to like the idea of Mom have a few little and cute strippers she's a regular patron of.
View attachment 1388851
We need a physics plug in for Daz. Or at least a breast physics plug in. Stripper's breasts look like glued to her body. :giggle:
Yeah, to relax after work. :)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
We need a physics plug in for Daz. Or at least a breast physics plug in. Stripper's breasts look like glued to her body. :giggle:
Yeah, to relax after work. :)
There actually is something similar, I just haven't played around enough with it yet to get results I'm happy with.

Just finished rejigging my render so the notes aren't floating just above the stage. Now I'm updating the lighting and the textures.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Now I notice mom doesn't have any panties on in the strip club. :sneaky: Naughty, naughty. :D
:devilish:. Yep, another reason I went from the business suit to Mom having fun.

I noticed I didn't like the resolution of the stage, so I tried to find a new one, preferably with a good backstage area. Found one, but it didn't have VIP rooms. And the stage is too big. And doesn't have a decent stairwell. Oh well, the search continues.

Reactions: Cygnus X-1

BlackWebGames

Dog Days of Summer developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
:devilish:. Yep, another reason I went from the business suit to Mom having fun.

I noticed I didn't like the resolution of the stage, so I tried to find a new one, preferably with a good backstage area. Found one, but it didn't have VIP rooms. And the stage is too big. And doesn't have a decent stairwell. Oh well, the search continues.
I don't know what you have tried or what you are looking for exactly but have you looked at this?

I ask because I do actually intend on adding this place at some point somewhere in some game. Maybe on the Harper route but I haven't decided yet.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't know what you have tried or what you are looking for exactly but have you looked at this?

I ask because I do actually intend on adding this place at some point somewhere in some game. Maybe on the Harper route but I haven't decided yet.
I'm not particularly a fan of BDSM, so the look I had was pretty brief.

And I'm looking for something with a lot more features - dressing rooms, patron toilets, the whole kit and kaboodle. is the closest I've found so far to what I'm looking for.

EDIT:
Playing around with Geometry Editor, and with a lot of trial and error, finding it particularly useful. When I can afford to get , hopefully, I can create an asset a bit more useful.

This to and fro between enthusiasts with the time to experiment, and devs with great stories and whatnot, is really one of the reasons I like this forum. And one fo the reason I really think L&P is shooting himself in the head by his obstinance, and why I'm rapidly losing interest in AWAM, more than I expected.

Last edited:

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'm not particularly a fan of BDSM, so the look I had was pretty brief.

And I'm looking for something with a lot more features - dressing rooms, patron toilets, the whole kit and kaboodle. is the closest I've found so far to what I'm looking for.

EDIT:
Playing around with Geometry Editor, and with a lot of trial and error, finding it particularly useful. When I can afford to get , hopefully, I can create an asset a bit more useful.

This to and fro between enthusiasts with the time to experiment, and devs with great stories and whatnot, is really one of the reasons I like this forum. And one fo the reason I really think L&P is shooting himself in the head by his obstinance, and why I'm rapidly losing interest in AWAM, more than I expected.
Can you not download assets for free? You know, torrents and stuff.
I like the friendly banter with nice folks, users and devs alike. But I didn't expect serious debates! :LOL: